Sign in to follow this  
Bot

PLDT Users

Attention: PLDT Users

To all our players who are using PLDT as their internet service provider, if you are experience lag/latency issues please follow the instructions below so that we could coordinate with our host to try and resolve the aforementioned issue.

1. Open Command Prompt. You could also do this by pressing Start Menu / Windows Key and search for 'cmd'. Another way is to press Windows Key + R and type 'cmd'.
  2. In the Command Prompt window, type the following:
  3. tracert 103.109.102.250
  4. Wait for the command to finish, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, depending on your computer.
  5. Once complete, take a screenshot of the command prompt window, then save it as an image. You can do this by pressing Print Screen button or use Window's Snipping Tool.
  6. Send the screenshot to me via Forum Message or Discord. DO NOT post the results on this thread or forum!
  7. Also google 'what's my IP' and send me your IP address.

Update:

Seems the issue is in the PLDT itself. All we have to do is to wait for them to fix their issue with the huge latency. 

As of the moment, you can try to use Pingzapper or Mudfish.
Pingzapper: https://darkside-ro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/370-pingzapper-guide/
Mudfish: https://darkside-ro.com/forum/index.php?/topic/399-vpn-comprehensive-mudfish-guide/