Sign in to follow this  
Booa

ANSWERED Bowling Bash Skill Issue

Hi! i'd like to report about the skill Bowling Bash, I've noticed that the double damage (from bowling bash) doesn't work when the enemy is backed up against the wall or standing at the wall. screenDarkside043.thumb.jpg.275ed53a366547aa267c8b9507e881df.jpgscreenDarkside044.thumb.jpg.929f92f5e7840b9b8e26f1552ce64da3.jpg

PS. Tested it on several maps already except from WOE maps. Thus, similar results were observed

Up for this, just tested it.

Just a speculation though, this may be a balancing issue due to Bowling Bash already dealing x2 without walls and they just switched it around since I think it'll be too OP if LKs can pump out x2 on both open and walled players.

There are grid lines on every map (white tiles as shown in the pic) wherein bowling bash would induce a single damage and a longer knockback on enemies. Tested it out on low rate servers, Bowling bash would do a double damage (outside grid line) whether at wall or off-wall. 

Well, let's wait for the GMs on this, whether they did it to balance it out. IMO, it's not OP if it'd do double damage on walls as other servers has it. There are far more OP-er class than LK that needs balancing tho not this skill *cough* wiz* cough*  (different topic tho) 😃

where can I get a grf with gutter lines like yours sir?

Hi, this issues was resolved already thanks guys! Awesome Job! 😉 

Solved. Closed.

• Wow 1