Bot

Heads Up!

Hello everyone,

Just download, extract and patch: https://mega.nz/file/bxMygaoT#b0pcqMQ8VGPPfmns4cAilyPy5_bdoc-JtFlku5NF33M
Note: This is just a temporary move for us. Some of you might get a higher ping in this one, but please keep in mind that we're still finding solutions to resolve the issue so everyone could have a better DarksideRO experience.

*Still making new lite installer.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Update:

Hope you guys are doing well at this time. I just want to remind you all that our server host right now is just temporary. And yes, we are all aware of what's happening in our server, but rest assured that we are doing our best in giving everyone a stable and lagless server.

Currently, I am waiting for our new host(again) to confirm our order.

• Like 1

Update: Emergency maintenance! 

At this time we're still receiving a massive DDoS attack. So now I'm going to start transferring our data again to our new host. This will probably take 2-4 hours and needs a new patch. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you!

• Like 1

Update:

Please patch your client to be able to connect in the game. We are still in our temporary host to test their protection. So as of now; we cannot guarantee a smooth gameplay in the game. Thank you!