Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedi Doge

Halloween Update

46 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Where is The Npc Papa Jack ? and where is the npc to play the raffle ticket. ??

Use @halloween command in game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please help me i finished the quest 2x but no costume received

the 1st quest reward is skull hood but i didnt received it (sorry no screen shot im not aware)

the 2nd is whispher mask i have screen shot but no costume again please fix it

Thanks

sss.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question. About the items from surprise box. if for example i opened mine on the last day of the event. will it carry on for 4days? or is the item duration only available during the event?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rafisinsane said:

Question. About the items from surprise box. if for example i opened mine on the last day of the event. will it carry on for 4days? or is the item duration only available during the event?

 

 

Quote

Each rental donation item will expire after 4 days

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, エールイスト小胞体 said:

 

 

i know that, what i'm saying is.

 

will the items from the surprise box be limited only for the duration of the event? or will go up until november 9 if i open it on Nov5.

 

 

do you get my point?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rafisinsane said:

i know that, what i'm saying is.

 

will the items from the surprise box be limited only for the duration of the event? or will go up until november 9 if i open it on Nov5.

 

 

do you get my point?

 

 

I believe the items from surprise box will disappear when it expires.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, o3mark26 said:

please help me i finished the quest 2x but no costume received

the 1st quest reward is skull hood but i didnt received it (sorry no screen shot im not aware)

the 2nd is whispher mask i have screen shot but no costume again please fix it

Thanks

sss.png

You're overweight or your inventory is full.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how did this halloween activity point works? i have playing champ for 1 hour for MVP hunt and i get 0 point when i change to WS and get check the point and now my WS has been online for more than 30min i get nothing also..

 

i used Sniper for the earlier Jakk halloween quest.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can you get Halloween points in any map as long as you are active?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant get activity points, is this because i have dual log in or is this because im inactive?

Edited by Caroline
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated.

 

7609.gif Where to get Halloween Points?

  • You will receive 1 Halloween Activity Points for staying active for 30 minutes continously in game.
  • Get 1 bonus Halloween Activity Points for staying in the game for 60 minutes in a day.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Staff,

 

Been in the game for 2 Hour both actively walking 30min and afk...did not get a single halloween activity point pls fix this.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edward Lim said:

Hi Staff,

 

Been in the game for 2 Hour both actively walking 30min and afk...did not get a single halloween activity point pls fix this.

 

 

Keep in mind that if you are IDLE for 5minutes, it would stop your timer until you relog again.

You may have been IDLE for 5min before you started your 2 Hour AFK Walking Session :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jedi Doge @A2 @joecnls

 

Hi, is there any update when will be the halloween costumes (+2allstats), and +10 stats & buff candies will be disabled? Coz on the description it says Oct. 29 ~ Nov. 5... Thanks!
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Doge. When was the draw of halloween screenshot event winners? thanks for answering. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0