Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arsiz

Q> Price of Yggdrasil boxes

19 posts in this topic

Pretty much that, I'm new to the server and thought that instead of farming gold on the gold room, it might be more profitable to sell yggdrasil boxes instead.

Thank you a lot guys! :)

Around 80c to 100c = 1k boxs .  1-1.2b was the price for last month. everyone now selling berry in mall vendings

5 minutes ago, Buttface69 said:

Around 80c to 100c = 1k boxs .  1-1.2b was the price for last month. everyone now selling berry in mall vendings

that's why you lower your buying price huh hahahaha

yeah , /gg dont know why there are more berry farmers than past now /gg everyone is selling like 1-3k berry box /gg

18 minutes ago, joecnls said:

that's why you lower your buying price huh hahahaha

xD!!! Lets go to PrtMaze03 , there are tons of AFK farmers here now LOL!!!!

32 minutes ago, Buttface69 said:

screenDarkside580.jpg

screenDarkside581.jpg

screenDarkside582.jpg

screenDarkside583.jpg

screenDarkside584.jpg

screenDarkside585.jpg

screenDarkside586.jpg

screenDarkside587.jpg

PRT_Maze03 should be a PK map now or run some script that prevent Humon in the map. It's unfair for those active players.

i'll see what i can do if i am available.
we're trying our best to stop these kind of strategy of farming but the sanction is too low that's why these players are continiously violating the rules and fyi we do not have a ban command to ban these people as soon as possible.

we're trying to stop them but it seems that 3hours, 6 hours, 12hours jail with no mute is a useless sanctions for them because they could still keep the loots.

so we're hoping to please suggest or in the high superior amend the sanctions
increase the sanction
bring the mute back @Jedi Doge @A2

Just now, MaximumGenie said:

i'll see what i can do if i am available.
we're trying our best to stop these kind of strategy of farming but the sanction is too low that's why these players are continiously violating the rules and fyi we do not have a ban command to ban these people as soon as possible.

we're trying to stop them but it seems that 3hours, 6 hours, 12hours jail with no mute is a useless sanctions for them because they could still keep the loots.

so we're hoping to please suggest or in the high superior amend the sanctions
increase the sanction
bring the mute back @Jedi Doge @A2

Do it then. 

Maybe disabling the @pk off command and enabling pk for all characters (regardless of base lvl difference) at prt_maze  will help...

Edited by Katakuri

And thats why i always steal their bapho jr's when they are swarming around them and their homu cant keep up, also in abyss_03 dun they are starting to afk farm there as well

i dont know how the legal use of a character's skill classifies as a violation. the homuculus has to be fed every 40-60 mins. i find it unfair that even if i dont afk while leveling my homun while wizards and priests constantly steal my kills and yet i would be in the wrong? kindly explain that. if you want a solution to the afk issue, make an idle time limit on the autoloot function. lets say 1 min idle=autoloot off. kill stealing is a crime too. leveling homun to max is no easy feat as most maps do not have the mobs that prt_maze does. i hope you take all things into consideration when making decisions such as these. thank you.

On 10/14/2017 at 9:20 AM, Loureeve said:

defeats the point of having fun with the game doesnt it? 

What this topic is about and what you're saying are 2 different things, @train is meant to level, need your homunculus leveled go there, while prt_maze03 is meant to farm. Don't like leveling? Not my problem and it shouldn't destroy a way of farming. Also there's a command @noks that makes it so 1 mob can't be kill stolen, anything more then 1 mob is free game. Just because you can tank 100 Baphomet Jr doesn't mean they all belong to you.

Just start throwing out 2 day or perma mutes.

AFK Homunculus farming is just less effective botting. They're literally using an AI to farm which is the same as a macro or not would do just not as sophisticated or as effective. Treat them as bots.

Edited by lkjewq