Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedi Doge

Gepard Error

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So, since yesterday after windows update, windows defender detects our gepard.dll as viruses and the security will automatically delete the file. Here are some ways to fix your problem.

Option #1.

Option #2.

its all fixed thanks but whenever i logged in it says failed to connect

Edited by TeenHire

Do I need to download the full client? 

I always encounter this error when playing my SINX @ abbey01.

Thanks

On 9/28/2017 at 8:42 PM, joecnls said:

@Swanage follow the guide in here. what OS are you using?

Im using windows 10. I’ve already done this sir. I can log in my account. But whenever i open my dual account, this error shows up. 

Make an excemption of your RO folder from windows defender security... B|

Posted (edited)

Hello.

Just downloaded the full client, it came with the MSVCP100.dll and MSVCR100.dll missing. 

Did what was stated above, and unfortunately, the problem persists.

Need help.

EDIT

Just did a clean install and can confirm that both of these don't come within the installer.

EDIT 2

Second try, Reinstalled, installed the lite-patch over it, copy-pasted the dll from this topic, no luck whatsoever.

EDIT 3

I fixed the game's problem about both dll, this was done by installing the x86 (32 bits) version of the C++ redist sh*t, but now the game itself appears to be running only in the background. Still trying.

EDIT 4

I give up.

Edited by sovietdrunk

hey, I launched the game and it patched etc, but it never opened after I press start game~ any thoughts? it just runs on my background even though nothing is popping up

40 minutes ago, williamjlx said:

hey, I launched the game and it patched etc, but it never opened after I press start game~ any thoughts? it just runs on my background even though nothing is popping up

on your RO Folder > opensetup.exe > Sounds Option > No Sound > Save > Run the Client again.

23 minutes ago, Vox Populi said:

on your RO Folder > opensetup.exe > Sounds Option > No Sound > Save > Run the Client again.

Thank you very much :)

On 9/28/2017 at 1:12 PM, Jedi Doge said:

Hey guys,

So, since yesterday after windows update, windows defender detects our gepard.dll as viruses and the security will automatically delete the file. Here are some ways to fix your problem.

Option #1.

Option #2.

here @Wancho

Posted (edited)

@Vox Populi sir i did what you said turn off the windows defender before installing the full client and also turn off my firewall and my anti virus but i really dont know why i always got this corrupted help me please :((

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by einjel

IT KEEPS DELETING FILES WHEN I RUN THE PATCHER OR THE .EXE FILE ITSELF.