Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

July 7 Update

49 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, venz said:

i was wrong with my first review.. anyways Godbless..

All of the updates I made and you just look for one mistake which is very easy to fix if there's something wrong. Have a good one

@Jedi Doge, Sir also can you please clarify the effect of Asprika? is it 20% to ALL PROPERTIES (Physical, Magic and Range) or Only to Physical elemental Attacks.

As the description says in game and here in forums are different.

6 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

Maybe just in these item. Maybe I was wrong and you are right. All of the changes I made are for the community and yes I also want a balance gameplay bc why not? and nobody wants an imbalance outcome. But please don't just look for one mistake. It is never too late buddy. Keep calm.

Or may i suggest sir if you want to these kind of things make an NPC that we can change our set's to blue, black or red.. only a suggestion.. i think this would be fair..

3 minutes ago, Odessa said:

@Jedi Doge, Sir also can you please clarify the effect of Asprika? is it 20% to ALL PROPERTIES (Physical, Magic and Range) or Only to Physical elemental Attacks.

As the description says in game and here in forums are different.

AFAIK that's 20% Resistance to all elements, regardless if Phys/Matk. 

Just now, A2 said:

AFAIK that's 20% Resistance to all elements, regardless if Phys/Matk. 

Ok many thanks we'll check it in game! 

Follow up update

• New castles
    • Mersetzdeitz
    • Rothenburg
    • Bamboo Grove Hill
    • Fadhgridh

47 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Yes it is sir, If you'll also check HP Multipliers to specific jobs are increased, to in my thought update for Redset is Good idea, but on the negative side Blackset / Blueset are IGNORED .. 

yea kindly also improve the blackset and blueset @Jedi Doge coz were also expecting it. regarding the update it's awesome! 

Implement @storeall command and the ifrit card.

5 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

July 7 Update!

New Update

• New Patch Released
  • Fixed Wrong Description
  • Fixed Wrong Item Script
  • Fixed Wrong NPC Script
  • Updated Guild Capacity to 24
  • Added Level 1 All-in-One Buff Scoll in Vote Shop
  • Added Halo Halo in PvP Points Shop
  • Temporarily Disalbed Emergency Call Scroll
  • Disabled PUB chat in center of prontera
  • Added Public Dead Branch Room at Prontera 164 149
  • Disabled 'Losing Gold Points' feature in Gold Room
  • Increased Base Damage of Star War Classes in Demi Human by 10%
  • Immunity to status like stun, curse now requires 130 VIT
  • Added @uptime Command
  • Increased HP Multiplier of the following classes:
    • Whitesmith
    • High Priest
    • Sniper
    • Ninja
    • Stalker
    • Creator
    • Champion
    • Clown
    • Gunslinger
    • Paladin
  • Added WoE Points Shop in Points Room
    • Byakugan
    • Rinnegan
    • Sharingan
    • Invoker's Aura
    • Raijin Hat
    • Saiyan 3 Hair
    • Saiyan Hair

Item Update

• Bunch of Carnation now [1]
  • Added 4 New Icarus Weapons Quest
    • Icarus Dagger[4]
      • ATK 60 | Weapon Level: 2
    • Icarus Knuckle[4]
      • ATK 60 | Weapon Level: 3
    • Icarus Guitar[4]
      • ATK 60 | Weapon Level: 2
    • Icarus Spear[1]
      • ATK 180 | Weapon Level: 4 | Weight: 380
  • Magic Eyes now [1]
  • Red Valkyrie Helm & Red Dragon Wing Revamp
    • Red Valkyrie Helm - DEX +20, Reduce Damage from Demi 10%
    • Red Dragon Wing - All Stats +5, Increase Damage to Demi 10%
    • Combo Effect: DEX +5, Increase Bow Damage by 10%
  • Welding Mask[1]
    • Added Slot
    • MDEF +3, Reduce Damage from Demi 3%
  • Dark Box of Thunder
    • 1 Weight
    • Increased duration to 30 seconds.
  • Added War Helm of Flame[1] Quest in Special Quest Shop
    • Item Desc - Vit +3, Agi +3, Reduce Damage from Demi 10%

Donation Shop Update

• Added Asprika in Donation Shop
    • 20% Resistance to all property
    • +Variant Shoes Combo: +1 Allstats
  • Added Variant Shoes in Donation Shop
    • Increase Movespeed
    • Increase HP & SP by 20%
    • Increase HP by 1% per refine
  • Added Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb in Donation Shop

Skills Update

• Please Don't Forget Me - Now can be debuff by Gospel
  • Please Don't Forget Me - Debuff on death
  • Adjustment - Increased duration to 3 minutes
  • Increase Accuracy - Increase duration to 3 minutes
  • Greed Parry - Fixed in all weapons

Token Quest Changes

• Damn Pixies: Moved to cmd_fild08 323 359
  • Maya: Moved to cmd_fild08 328 349
  • Phreeoni: Moved to cmd_fild08 341 88

Updated New Castle Rotation

• Mersetzdeitz
  • Rothenburg
  • Bamboo Grove Hill
  • Fadhgridh

Please update the @guide thingy it's outdated

That Asprika though. It has 10% less effect but it is still a GOD Item. Tsk tsk. This item update was too sudden, honestly. There were even no discussions on implementing this item. It will affect the prices of VM and Proxy. IT'S A GOD ITEM. 

If you can survive Asura Strike with Asprika then EVERYBODY will be using this item. That is bad for the server because everybody will be selling their Proxies and maybe VM in exchange for this irem. That means the item is OP. Everybody will want this item. 

For example,

GR + Asprika = Survive Asura

OR

Tao Gunka + Asprika = Survive Asura

If you need to use Deviling Card to survive Asura Strike, then Asprika will not be too OP. That will be the item's downside. 

Why am I emphasizing on ASURA STRIKE? Because there are no other 1 hit skills in the server. All others are DPS and with 20% resistance on ALL elements, ALL kinds of DPS is nerfed. 

I really don't know the situation in PVP, lol. Sorry. I hope someone can enlighten me on the feels on PVP. I haven't played PVP and WOE yet because I still don't have Valk Armor BECAUSE U NEED TO GRIND FOR IT and now the server adds additional Donation Items that may or may not be ESSENTIAL. Bruh, can u even join PVP/WOE without Valk Armor? Englighten me please because I think it is ESSENTIAL for PVP/WOE. 

(Don't get me wrong, I already have the credits for a Valk Armor. Hehe. But if u think about it, if every player needs a Valk Armor for simple PVP then that is pretty SAD for new players. It will take time for them to enjoy PVP. Like me.)

aaaaand how could non-donors get the item? There's no quest for if unlike the BTS for Valk Set. 

It feels like this item is pay to win. I dont know. 

1 hour ago, Ristretto Joe said:

That Asprika though. It has 10% less effect but it is still a GOD Item. Tsk tsk. This item update was too sudden, honestly. There were even no discussions on implementing this item. It will affect the prices of VM and Proxy. IT'S A GOD ITEM. 

If you can survive Asura Strike with Asprika then EVERYBODY will be using this item. That is bad for the server because everybody will be selling their Proxies and maybe VM in exchange for this irem. That means the item is OP. Everybody will want this item. 

For example,

OR

If you need to use Deviling Card to survive Asura Strike, then Asprika will not be too OP. That will be the item's downside. 

Why am I emphasizing on ASURA STRIKE? Because there are no other 1 hit skills in the server. All others are DPS and with 20% resistance on ALL elements, ALL kinds of DPS is nerfed. 

I really don't know the situation in PVP, lol. Sorry. I hope someone can enlighten me on the feels on PVP. I haven't played PVP and WOE yet because I still don't have Valk Armor BECAUSE U NEED TO GRIND FOR IT and now the server adds additional Donation Items that may or may not be ESSENTIAL. Bruh, can u even join PVP/WOE without Valk Armor? Englighten me please because I think it is ESSENTIAL for PVP/WOE. 

(Don't get me wrong, I already have the credits for a Valk Armor. Hehe. But if u think about it, if every player needs a Valk Armor for simple PVP then that is pretty SAD for new players. It will take time for them to enjoy PVP. Like me.)

aaaaand how could non-donors get the item? There's no quest for if unlike the BTS for Valk Set. 

i guess TAO GUNKA + Asprika = you will still die on the asura not unless your going to use cranial on your shield that's the downside of it. same thing with GR + ASPRIKA = you will still die if you don't use cranial. the only difference b/w asprika and the other set would be the 20% resist to all elements. but for asura? it's still useless. 

8 hours ago, Ristretto Joe said:

For example,

OR

Some people have already suspected that Asprika will soon appear in-game. The reason why it wasn't released in the first phase was because people are still trying to farm items, a 20% resistance to all elements would be too OP, but since a lot of people already has a basic needs (Valkyrie items, proper cards) Asprika[0] won't be too OP. Remember that besides the resistance it doesn't have any other special effects unlike VM that gives reflect/PD depending on your refine rate, VM also has 1 slot. 

And no you won't survive in a full damage 2TG 2HY, 4.5k SP, Foods, Provoke, Gospel Asura because no one can. But from a standard Asura you can survive only using GR/Immune you don't even Devi specially now that we have increased all the Job's HP.

Tao Gunka + Asprika = Survive Asura. Have you tried this yourself? And no don't ask the beefy champs ask the standard majority of Champs to try and Asura you using this combo. 

Also, you just jump into conclusion w/o playing PVP and WoE? I'll leave this one hanging here.

I haven't seen Icarus Spears' stats in game but judging from the description above it looks just a normal Poll Axe [1] to me. 

Weight: 380 Atk: 160

I think making it [4] slot would encourage other LK's to switch to spear type and break the meta of BB type LK. :D

Please don't hate, just a suggestion. TY

53 minutes ago, A2 said:

Also, you just jump into conclusion w/o playing PVP and WoE? I'll leave this one hanging here.

That's why I said to enlighten me on PVP/WOE because I haven't tried it yet. Why u emphasize on something I already acknowledged? 

I'll leave this one hanging here. 

How do u expect new players to jump in PVP/WOE right away when Valk Armor (an essential) is like 5B+?

other than getting gpack

Anyway, thanks for providing input on Asura. 

1 hour ago, A2 said:

And no you won't survive in a full damage 2TG 2HY, 4.5k SP, Foods, Provoke, Gospel Asura because no one can. But from a standard Asura you can survive only using GR/Immune you don't even Devi specially now that we have increased all the Job's HP.

Ask Conor and Bazooka how did they survive the full blast of 21/21 members ALONE in Kriemhild. Then reconsider your answer.

icarus dag +50% damage is not working or it just wrong description?

1 hour ago, renkid said:

icarus dag +50% damage is not working or it just wrong description?

Wrong Description.

2 hours ago, Dunhill said:

I haven't seen Icarus Spears' stats in game but judging from the description above it looks just a normal Poll Axe [1] to me. 

Weight: 380 Atk: 160

I think making it [4] slot would encourage other LK's to switch to spear type and break the meta of BB type LK. :D

Please don't hate, just a suggestion. TY

@Jedi Doge Your thoughts?

3 hours ago, 7 Max Deadly said:

Ask Conor and Bazooka how did they survive the full blast of 21/21 members ALONE in Kriemhild. Then reconsider your answer.

Which guild? I also dont think Conor survived a full blast 21/21 guild as he switched to professor when the update rolled out. Is the full 21/21 guild you're talking about was focusing on either of them? You mean you have 21 members full of killers?

3 hours ago, Ristretto Joe said:

That's why I said to enlighten me on PVP/WOE because I haven't tried it yet. Why u emphasize on something I already acknowledged? 

I'll leave this one hanging here. 

How do u expect new players to jump in PVP/WOE right away when Valk Armor (an essential) is like 5B+?

other than getting gpack

Anyway, thanks for providing input on Asura. 

Should have farmed a decent item by now. I also dont think you have never tried PvP here in your entire hours of gameplay. Also why not Join a guild looking for Gpack? 

1 minute ago, A2 said:

Should have farmed a decent item by now. I also dont think you have never tried PvP here in your entire hours of gameplay. Also why not Join a guild looking for Gpack? 

You really cant give a general timeline on when a player can afford the basic items like VA given the # of hours they've played. Every player is different. 

But yeah, if it's about me, then I can say I can already afford basic PVP/WOE item (as I've already mentioned in my last post) even though I don't play that much. 

Yep. I haven't played PVP/WOE in my entire hours of game play. I would know because I'm the one playing. 

But if you consider "hiding as a stalker during WOE for points" is playing WOE, then Yes. LOL 😂 

Reason for not joining a guild is because I am not online everyday to play WOE everyday. I'll be taking up a slot in the guild. If that's the case then I should grind for the 'non guild bounded Valk items'. 

Ask @trixter on how things are going when starting up in the server. Is it hard or not? I'm not really a good basis as a starter because I don't play much. I think he plays everyday. Hi 👋  @trixter

4 hours ago, A2 said:

Based on your input: 

If you will not survive a FULL BLOWN ASURA even with GR + DEVI on, then you might as well use Asprika to resist other non neutral damage. 

+1 point to Asprika. 

If you can survive a "Standard Asura" with only GR + Raydric on then +1 point again to Asprika because it includes 20% neutral resist. 

Any slotted garment + Deviling = Still die from a FULL BLOWN ASURA. Then I might as well use Asprika, to also prevent the -50% less resist from other elements AND a +20% resistance to ALL. 

-1 point to slotted garments like Proxy.

Conclusion:

Carded garments are nerfed. 

IF I CAN survive a FULL BLOWN ASURA with GR + DEVI AND I CANNOT survive with GR + Raydric/Asprika, then that means a slotted garment STILL HAS VALUE. 

Asprika seems to be the best garment in the game based on your input. 

Asprika, even with 10% less effect, a God Item, is OP. 

Asprika is OP not only because of the "+1 points above" but also because it will probably affect the prices of other GARMENTS because "Asprika seems to be the best garment in the game."  

Proxy which sells for about 7-10B will have a lower value from now on. As I expect. 

VM might not be affected that much because of its other bonuses. Not sure. 

In the long run, given the inputs you gave @A2, Asprika is not so bad if everybody has it. You've made another "essential" item for people to grind for. But grinding is fine. 

The only problem left is the fact that Proxy is nerfed OR will lose its value OR will have a lesser value. The people who have quested Nidhoggur's nest is at a DISADVANTAGE.

The people who bought Proxy for 7-10B is at a DISADVANTAGE. 

How do u address these people who are at a DISADVANTAGE because of the recent update of Asprika?

It was a long post, I hope you were able to follow my points and I hope there will be no misunderstanding & misinterpretations. Thanks for reading. 

Well, it was hard on my first day tbh. For the past 9 days i've been playing, i made 13 accs for token and i believe those are not enough to get a Vset. Just as far as we all know, a newbie can't get decent items from the beginning of the game but a hardworking player will get something worth it. It WAS hard tho but after all the days i've farmed and farmed, everything became much easy. However, i still have no Vset haha.

In your case @Ristretto Joe, I guess not all player strive to get items just to go PvP/WoE. Some(like me) are hunting just to be good at BnS or be rich. I agree with what you just mentioned about taking up a slot in a guild. That will eventually waste a slot in the guild member as well as being useless in the guild if your real intention is just to get the gpack. 

2 hours ago, A2 said:

Which guild? I also dont think Conor survived a full blast 21/21 guild as he switched to professor when the update rolled out. Is the full 21/21 guild you're talking about was focusing on either of them? You mean you have 21 members full of killers?

I'm sorry but I think you miss understood what I have quoted. It's basically impossible for a Champion to hog all the damage of BBx3, Asurax2, JT, Musical strike, strip and double strafe all at once without the aid of pally and cast EC scroll 5 times right in front of our face in emp room in Kriemhild. I'm very sorry that I do not have a screenshot of that SINCE we're to busy killing him which failed big time. I do not want any commotion over this because there are lots of bashers here in this forum who are too full of themselves. We play WOE as fair and nice as possible. So why do they need to cheat like that? I do not get it.

2 hours ago, A2 said:

Don't get us wrong here. We're already geared. we helped each other farming for items way back in our guild in ORG III. So we don't get it why is that player able to survive a barrage of damage which is basically impossible to survive. Why can't they just play fair? Other guilds play fair so why don't they? I really don't get it.