Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Public Service Announcement

37 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Kolokoy said:

mababalik ba mga gamit namin paki sagot oh baka mga basura lang ibabalik?

All your progress until the last week of November 2018 will still be there. This is not a total wipe out. Only progress during the whole month of December were lost.

2 hours ago, Lycan said:

why admin no back up

We had a backup, but both our main server and backup server got affected by the hardware failure.

3 hours ago, Zone said:

ive been jhake player since then... zeta and osro last 5yrs and 4yrs and as far as i know that tragedy is a sabotage. the asurahosting went down without notifying any of their clients before... https://rathena.org/board/topic/95717-asurahosting-dead/

I was the one who posted this, and discussed this to Jedi Doge as a theory. He then made a good point that our host wouldn't be doing it now while the server is not on its peak anymore.

2 hours ago, Lycan said:

think this should serve as a hard-learned lesson to other *hosting providers* in the future, yeah it's your customers responsibility to back and save their files up. But would it trouble you to keep a separate backup for them for at least once a month?

We don't have those cheap dollar host scams, we have dedicated servers since the start.

1 hour ago, Dancing Bears said:

ohh ??? really???i played this game for almost 2 yrs  with 50 accounts of tokeners i cant get 2t in just 1 month take note the price of cdrops is 7b each, then how come you have 2t in just 1 month?? fucking abuser your account must be banned permanently 

Coz you are weak shit mate. 1 cdrop= 4b max. Try to hunt LHZ mvp idiot...

May pagasa pba mabalik ung pagod nmin sa whole december n mga item o hnd na maibbalik? Kelan maayos ung server? Salamat sa sagot

On 1/2/2019 at 2:56 PM, Same Old said:

Dejavu. Because that's the same reson you told us wayback on first ZetaRo and OkdschoolRo then same goes to your next server Ragnarok Private Server with high rate and low rate then you reopened ZetaRo wherein you closed it also after a year? You told us that you are going to fix something and will give us compensation once you fix it then you open this server DarksideRo. I wonder what Ragnarok you'll be opening next

Been playing to jhake's servers for 7 to 8 years. From zetaro to osro to playrps then zeta reborn and this. The problem is always the hosting. 

Posted (edited)

i love this game.. i've been playing this since dark-ro times.. i hope that the game will still continue.. i will still play no matter what..

Edited by Saint Ram

The server will be up once we have finished rebuilding it and setting up our new framework.

We will keep you posted once it's up :)

Thank you for your patience everyone!

Hi, I was just wondering about those who donated. For example I donated 50$ 18th of december. What happens to those who have receipts and proof of donations?

Thanks for your time.

Dont worry they should give u back same dt pts for the $50 u donated or the item u bought for it. Im also waiting for my donation transactions. If ill get back same items & dt pts i bought from it.

14 hours ago, Skyewalker said:

Hi, I was just wondering about those who donated. For example I donated 50$ 18th of december. What happens to those who have receipts and proof of donations?

Thanks for your time.

12 hours ago, eaglemon123 said:

Dont worry they should give u back same dt pts for the $50 u donated or the item u bought for it. Im also waiting for my donation transactions. If ill get back same items & dt pts i bought from it.

Yes we can give back the DTs because we still have the records in our paypal/email.

1 hour ago, sandbox said:

Yes we can give back the DTs because we still have the records in our paypal/email.

What about fully rollbacked accounts?

"The staff team is asking for your utmost patience, trust, cooperation and understanding during this time of tragedy."

Seriously? This quote comes from a server owner who hacks his own players because of personal vendetta? Cmon Jhake wag ka na plastic