Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Public Service Announcement

37 posts in this topic

To our beloved players,

As you may have noticed, the server has been down for almost a week already, and we sincerely apologize for staying quiet during this catastrophe. We wanted to give you an honest and straight forward answer with what happened instead of spreading false hopes. Our top priority was to talk to our server host and keep in touch with them until they have finished the investigation. Our server encountered the worst thing that could possibly happen — a hardware failure, taking down both our main and backup servers.

We have closely coordinated with our host to see if our precious files and data can still be recovered by any means necessary, but the only files we have recovered were files from the last week of November 2018 — this means everything that happened from the last week of November until the end of 2018 has been omitted.

We are aware of the backlash that will happen and we take full responsibility of it. 

The staff team is asking for your utmost patience, trust, cooperation and understanding during this time of tragedy.

We promise to make it up to you guys and try to compensate for that one month of effort that was taken away from everyone.

Should you have further questions or if you need to discuss something. Feel free to voice them out, and we will accommodate it to the very best we can.

if we have screenshot we can get it back?

1 minute ago, Lycan said:

as the admin said "We promise to make it up to you guys and try to compensate for that one month of effort that was taken away from everyone."
so yeah try to provide a screenshot :)

but i joined december only so does this mean i have no character anymore? :(

14 minutes ago, Lycan said:

To keep the playing field fair and square, we will not be returning any items or characters from mere screenshots, since it is unfair to those who werent able to take a screenshot of their possessions, not to mention screenshots can be easily tampered.

Well, it's the server host's fault anyway so there's really nothing we can do about it.

I just hope the players will understand that it's not the admin's fault as it is impossible to foresee this kind of thing to happen, or which though foreseen, were inevitable since the back up server were down as well.

The best way to do if the players still want to play the game is to just simply keep playing and support the game no matter what happens.

Still, #darksideronumbawan!

so how can you return the items without evidence only donator can get there items?

wiping all the weapon refine deeds they've given in the event hahaha

I played here around 1 month and now i have no account. There was many items for 2T+ in creds, and my champ named Sure.

I think no one will help me to get it all back coz i dont have any screenshots with ALL my items and other things. No one from staff will trust me coz there is no any proof what my account was in server.

compensate this. it is just one of those cards. MIERDA

putang ina.jpg

naahh im only 2 months here.. then my items are all gone.. nvm, from now on i quit gudbye sir...

6 hours ago, Ulupunk53 said:

compensate this. it is just one of those cards. MIERDA

putang ina.jpg

admin already said even you got screenshot they won't give it back better quit the game

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lycan said:

admin already said even you got screenshot they won't give it back better quit the game

"We promise to make it up to you guys and try to compensate for that one month of effort that was taken away from everyone." - yan ang sabi

Edited by clock

Dejavu. Because that's the same reson you told us wayback on first ZetaRo and OkdschoolRo then same goes to your next server Ragnarok Private Server with high rate and low rate then you reopened ZetaRo wherein you closed it also after a year? You told us that you are going to fix something and will give us compensation once you fix it then you open this server DarksideRo. I wonder what Ragnarok you'll be opening next

2 hours ago, Same Old said:

Dejavu. Because that's the same reson you told us wayback on first ZetaRo and OkdschoolRo then same goes to your next server Ragnarok Private Server with high rate and low rate then you reopened ZetaRo wherein you closed it also after a year? You told us that you are going to fix something and will give us compensation once you fix it then you open this server DarksideRo. I wonder what Ragnarok you'll be opening next

ive been jhake player since then... zeta and osro last 5yrs and 4yrs and as far as i know that tragedy is a sabotage. the asurahosting went down without notifying any of their clients before... https://rathena.org/board/topic/95717-asurahosting-dead/

1 hour ago, Zone said:

ive been jhake player since then... zeta and osro last 5yrs and 4yrs and as far as i know that tragedy is a sabotage. the asurahosting went down without notifying any of their clients before... https://rathena.org/board/topic/95717-asurahosting-dead/

think this should serve as a hard-learned lesson to other *hosting providers* in the future, yeah it's your customers responsibility to back and save their files up. But would it trouble you to keep a separate backup for them for at least once a month?

Just now, Lycan said:

yeah it's your customers responsibility to back and save their files up

why admin no back up

4 hours ago, clock said:

"We promise to make it up to you guys and try to compensate for that one month of effort that was taken away from everyone." - yan ang sabi

good luck on that

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Insomniac said:

I played here around 1 month and now i have no account. There was many items for 2T+ in creds, and my champ named Sure.

I think no one will help me to get it all back coz i dont have any screenshots with ALL my items and other things. No one from staff will trust me coz there is no any proof what my account was in server.

1 month then you have 2t?? thats right for you abusing bp points in go 15 killing dummy accounts hell yeah!!! just quit already mother fvcker!!!!

Edited by Dancing Bears

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Dancing Bears said:

1 month then you have 2t?? thats right for you abusing bp points in go 15 killing dummy accounts hell yeah!!! 

My BP isn't cost 2T lol. I just buyed costume hat +1STR for farmed 40 BP + my 40 own from events.

Edited by Insomniac

Posted (edited)

ohh ??? really???i played this game for almost 2 yrs  with 50 accounts of tokeners i cant get 2t in just 1 month take note the price of cdrops is 7b each, then how come you have 2t in just 1 month?? fucking abuser your account must be banned permanently 

Edited by Dancing Bears

mababalik ba mga gamit namin paki sagot oh baka mga basura lang ibabalik?