Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedi Doge

June 5 Changelog

18 posts in this topic

Changelog

June 5 Changelog

Increased Lhz Boss HP

Lhz Dungeon Level 1~3 is now @warpable

Added Medalion Quest at @quest Room

King of Emperium Update

• Added WoE Treasure Box on KoE Shop
  • Added @koemvp Command
  • Added @koemvg Command
  • Added KoE MVP & MVP Reward
    • 10 Credits & 10 Supply Boxes

Posted (edited)

Wow The Requirements quite hard  BUT WE GET A PAIR OF RANDOM MEDALS!:

aaew.PNG.5af74777f3b271485a4074a7cea29ee5.PNG

1strtry.PNG.d7394acff3d275435f744cb2010d6fd8.PNG

2 Bunch of Carnations 

2 Acolyte Figures

2 Archer Figures

2 Mage Figures

2 Merchant Figures

2 Swordman Figures

2 Thief Figures

2 Niles

4 Freya's Jewel

4 Billow 

4 Iron Maiden

4 Breath of Spirit

90 Fragment of Rossata Stone

100 Credits

200 Treasure Box

its worth like -+270-290b just for the requirements :D (today's price before medal quest patched)

wow we can now easily enter @lhz_dun without doing the quest! maybe LHZ's card price should be drop soon?:D

@Jedi Doge please fix, 35koe points for 1 cdrops? at least 100koe pts like WOE

Edited by imandio

hahahah Bunch of CArnations' not so useless anymore and in the past they were just throwing it all away

Can you please correct the grammar of this said new NPC? the medalist? First of all, the spelling is medallions. second, a 2 medallions? when you use a, it refers to a single piece of something. a and followed by 2 is... you know, right?

I know this is very minor but please fix it. Not just that it states unprofessionalism if it has crooked grammar, it can also confuse if you take it as a type. you can be sure if its a medallion, or 2 medallions. Ive seen so many errors in the custom NPCs but this one just crossed the line :/

Well, just stating so you can be aware :) not that i'm shaming it, just that its more likable if the grammar is correct :)
Cheers mates haha

Just now, yatendouji said:

hahahah Bunch of CArnations' not so useless anymore and in the past they were just throwing it all away

ya its just 5-10b each before

And 35p points WoE Treasure box at KoE?! the cdrops prices are sure gonna drop after this

11 minutes ago, covfefe said:

Can you please correct the grammar of this said new NPC? the medalist? First of all, the spelling is medallions. second, a 2 medallions? when you use a, it refers to a single piece of something. a and followed by 2 is... you know, right?

I know this is very minor but please fix it. Not just that it states unprofessionalism if it has crooked grammar, it can also confuse if you take it as a type. you can be sure if its a medallion, or 2 medallions. Ive seen so many errors in the custom NPCs but this one just crossed the line :/

Well, just stating so you can be aware :) not that i'm shaming it, just that its more likable if the grammar is correct :)
Cheers mates haha

-1 for this? this is constructive criticism tbh. I mean, call it toxic or what, but its obvious that the grammar was off right? Ive just suggested to fix it so that it looks better to the eye

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the nice update!  Hope we can get Castle Drop/WOE treasure box for 35 WoE points too :D

*Psst: Time to monitor more maps to prevent macro farming bots? :oops::P 
0KgkaBE.png

Edited by American Curl

these idiots dont know that koe points is much harder to get than woe points lol

38 minutes ago, American Curl said:

Thank you for the nice update!  Hope we can get Castle Drop/WOE treasure box for 35 WoE points too :D

*Psst: Time to monitor more maps to prevent macro farming bots? :oops::P 
0KgkaBE.png

thanks for the pic :D

these idiots always giving me down vote... dont get mad im just telling the facts :D truth hurts

2 minutes ago, American Curl said:

hehe no prob. u might want to have this one instead >> https://imgur.com/LaVuQun

can you add @warp and @alootid + ? :P 

13 hours ago, imandio said:

Wow The Requirements quite hard  BUT WE GET A PAIR OF RANDOM MEDALS!:

aaew.PNG.5af74777f3b271485a4074a7cea29ee5.PNG

1strtry.PNG.d7394acff3d275435f744cb2010d6fd8.PNG

2 Bunch of Carnations 

2 Acolyte Figures

2 Archer Figures

2 Mage Figures

2 Merchant Figures

2 Swordman Figures

2 Thief Figures

2 Niles

4 Freya's Jewel

4 Billow 

4 Iron Maiden

4 Breath of Spirit

90 Fragment of Rossata Stone

100 Credits

200 Treasure Box

its worth like -+270-290b just for the requirements :D (today's price before medal quest patched)

wow we can now easily enter @lhz_dun without doing the quest! maybe LHZ's card price should be drop soon?:D

@Jedi Doge please fix, 35koe points for 1 cdrops? at least 100koe pts like WOE

I thought this response was sarcasm. :D

2 bunch of carnation is an overkill.. IMHO.. 

Posted (edited)

Based from my observation on the current market, these are the prices of each material. IF BOUGHT FROM ANOTHER PLAYER

BOC pair = 100-150b (really depends if the player has bought/made it before the release of the medals but i doubt they'll sell it for that same price)

Nile Rose pair = 85-125b (really depends if the player has bought/made it before the release of the medals but i doubt they'll sell it for that same price)

Acolyte Figure pair = 20-30b
Archer Figure pair = 20-30b

Mage Figure pair = 50-70b

Swordsman Figure pair = 25-40b

Merchant Figure pair = 40-50b

Thief Figures = 10-20b

16 Cdrops 72b - 80b with 4.5b - 5b each (Some are trying to make it 6b, but I was able to buy for 4.5b-5b in the past few days, just needed some patience)

90 Fragment of Rossata = 36-54b with 40-60c each (the price of this material keeps going high and high)

200 Tbox = 2b with 1c each

This totals to 438.2B to 649.2B.

This is only a calculation with regards to the current market, the prices can go down(hopefully) and it can also go up.

I want to give some screenshots of such trades that happened during my creation of the medals, but I sincerely forgot.

Cheers!

Edited by Velskudr