Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Suggestion Hub

468 posts in this topic

PLS CAN U MAKE WHITE POTS LOW ON WEIGHT ? LIKE 1-3 WEIGHT OR ...

MAKE AN NPC FOR WHITE POTION BOX MAKER? SO WE NEVER HAVE TO GO STORAGE JUST TO BRING WHITEPOTS. WHEN OPENING STORAGE U CANNOT USED CONSUMABLES, VERY CRUCIAL ON PALADIN WHEN PARTICIPATING IN WOE.

- FOR PALADIN CONVENIENCE 

- NO PALADIN NO LIFE EZ WIPE

A ninja nerf would be great. Only whitesmiths are able to hit them physically, as for magic damage, gtb can handle it. Even long range attacks are useless. A slight nerf would be appreciated since a proper ninja is OP in most high-rate servers as well.

Can this text be remove on chat box? its veryyyy annoying. if possible pls remove this or make a command / @ for this. thanks sir

cooldown timer.jpg

Can BlueDragonSet can be updated? its too underpower since its a donate on par with redset/blackset/mysticset ..

I think blueset is made for solo killer/player base on high hp since the combo stats is HP % .

I suggest that the combo set the HP % should be higher and change the +5Dex on the BlueVH make it vit+10, just to be on par with phoenix wing or a little more higher since its a dragonset donate item.

If this above will be implemented then this item will really be on par with other sets. Any solo job would all want this. like Paladin, Sinx, Champ, LK or anyjob who dont nid a party.

Can be very useful in BG since all are mostly solo players no party.

BlueVH.png

BlueDragonWing.png

Edited by Grandia

On 9/8/2017 at 9:08 PM, Grandia said:

Can this text be remove on chat box? its veryyyy annoying. if possible pls remove this or make a command / @ for this. thanks sir

cooldown timer.jpg

@Grandia Just follow the photo and turn off these features.

screenDarkside219.jpg

Edited by 7 Max Deadly

Make an option in the Gate Keeper / Arena Shop to convert arena points to arena balls so we can easily trade or sell the Arena Points/Balls to other players.

Hi, Good morning I just want to request to change the Quest for credits can you please remove the expiration date for changing zeny to credits. Thanks :)

On 9/4/2017 at 3:22 PM, jacealmeda said:

can u please make margaretha card applicable to sage also?

We have Zakudam Cards that Sage's can equip.

Hello Sir/mam, 

Im just curious about the updates on Blueset / Redset / Blackset / Mysticset

VHelmhas VIT+ 20
RVhelm has DEX+ 20 

BVHelm has STR+5 Dex+5
Mystic Vhelm Int+ 20

Blue Vamp wing = Vit+ 10, HP+ 10% , Increase damage to Demi human 10%
Red Vamp wing = Allstat +5, Increase damage to Demi human 10%
Black Vamp wing = All stat +5, increase damage to Demi Human 10%

Mystic Vamp wing = Allstat + 5, Increase damage to Demi human 10% 

Combinations: 
Blueset = HP+5%
Blackset = STR +10
Redset  = Dex+ 5 , increase Bow damage by 10%
Mysticset = int+ 10 

So im curious is'nt the Blackset is quite losing compare to other Sets? Blackset has total of STR+15 , Dex+ 5 Allstat +5, inc. demihuman 10%; While REDset has total of Dex+ 25, allstat +5, inc. demihuman 10%. 

may i suggest that Blackset is to be updated like same Effects of REDSET?? 
STR+ 20, Combo STR+5; Increase demi human "%'s", Wings Allstat+5, inc demihuman 10% 

Many Thanks! more power! 

Edited by Odessa

Hello sir/mam,

About for CYC may i suggest a update? 

Before: CYC - dex +3, str+3, int+ 3, Flee +50

Why not put a twist on Cyclop's eye like: Swordsman, Thief, Merchant Class = aspd3%, Reduce3%, Dex,agi,str+3
                                                           Mage, aco, Ninja, Gunslinger Class = Flee+50, Maxhp+10%

It's just a suggestion that gives each class a designated effects. 

Also for Sniper Card, Is it really HIT+ 200 , Lifesteal +50% < I think 50% for Lifesteal is Overpowering the Sniper card specially for LK's If u hit 15k u recieve 7.5k, What if Sinxc is Implemented in the future updates so the example is if someone using Sniperc+ Wsc+ Sinxc Hit an enemey damaging *30-40k* Recieves lifesteal of 15-20k HP.

So im also suggestion to Reduce the Lifesteal to 15-20% of Sniper Card or like add a "%" giving a "%" of Lifesteal when hitting an Enemy, Ofc the decision will be yours 

More power! 

Edited by Odessa

Kindly please Nerf Force Be With You skill of Jedi/Sith Class. Put a limit like 5-10 members max for additional damage because imagine if you have 20 Sith/Jedi Class in your party, that'll be +200% additonal atk damage. That's like having a Level 1 EDP.

PS: Add Dragonforce Lightsaber for Sith/Jedi class

Can you please make the icarus spear 4slot some of us cant afford banryu for pally and the effects can you please make it add def or resistance instead of absorb 1sp😆😆😆

Would it be possible for you guys to upload a stand alone gepard.dll download file in the website as Windows tends to quarantine this the most as this is detected as a Trojan. Downloading the Lite/Full installer is a bit of a hassle. 

Add a custom card that will add 10% damage for Cart Termination. 

On 9/13/2017 at 8:34 PM, 7 Max Deadly said:

SIR TEST IT FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING.. ITS NOT WORKING.. THAT MESSAGE LIKELY A CODE INSIDE KRO

On 9/13/2017 at 8:34 PM, 7 Max Deadly said:

@Grandia Just follow the photo and turn off these features.

screenDarkside219.jpg

A SUGGESTION FOR BETTER COMPETITIVE WAR ON EMPERIUM ..

MONDAY - THURSDAY WOE FE = WELL I LIKELY HAVE NO CONS ABOUT THIS, ONLY THE 2 CASTLE SHOULD BE HARD TO DEFEND ON EMPERIUM SIDE PORTAL(PORTAL DEFENSE)

----- I SUGGEST WE SHOULD CHANGE THE WOE EDITION STARTING FROM FRIDAY - SUNDAY -----

FRIDAY - 1HR 1 CASTLE WOE SE, ANY WOE SECOND EDITION MAP ASIDE FROM HORN .. 20MINS LONGEST DEFENSE, PRIZE = 200C

SATURDAY(FORTRESS LORD/GUILD OF THE WEEK x5 REWARD WOE POINTS) - 2HRS 1 CASTLE WOE SE [HORN] [1st Hour NO EMP for GvG purpose after 1hr emp will spawn[ .. 30MINS LONGEST DEF, PRIZE = 300C

(WHY SATURDAY? BECAUSE TOMMOROW IS SUNDAY NO WORK WE CAN STAY LATE)

SUNDAY - 1HR 1 CASTLE WOE SE, ANY WOE  SE MAP ASIDE FROM HORN .. 20MINS LONGEST DEF, PRIZE = 200C

Edited by Grandia

Looking forward to see extended classes in PVP.

Suggesting to create Set for each classes like Gunslinger and Ninja.

"Increase Range Attack / Increase Desperado Damage / Increase Final Strike"

I want to see Ninja and Gunslinger clashing and PVP room.

15 hours ago, Grandia said:

SIR TEST IT FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING.. ITS NOT WORKING.. THAT MESSAGE LIKELY A CODE INSIDE KRO

It's actually working fine with my settings. maybe there is something different with your KRO, try to turn off every button from the screenshot then turn on some buttons to check. 

Jedi Soul Link (like wth?) first of all the link is useless. atleast remove the equipment lock effect, even without the link you can just spam force sacrifice and you will not die, switching equipment in pvp is a must why would you lock the equipment like Berserk skill of Lordknight. atleast give us more buff with the link.

Sniper(buff) we all know that sniper always become a trapper in woe. why would u make a sniper if stalker class has more dmg on DS? i would like to see this job on woe atleast boost the dmg / lower the spam of Focus Arrow/SS so we can use sniper in clash / woe this is a great skill AOE good for defending castle

Priest (buff) yea priest heal / use aspersio in woe but why not make the other buff much better? for example, Impositio gives +25atk why not change it to +5%attack instead of 25? same as gloria? why not everytime you use gloria it gives Luk+30 and some flee? Angelus gives reduce dmg to demi human instead of +defense? is it much better?

Blacksmith (buff) greed chance for me is to low not same as the Parry of LK

VRC card dispell chance is 10% but everytime i hit a target the dispell chance is way too low. kindly check it, sinxc/wsc is much faster to cast with 1% chance

This is a suggestion more power DarksideRO (sorry for my bad english)