Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Suggestion Hub

380 posts in this topic

Enable 30% healing rate in condensed white potion so to use twilight alchemy in biochemist. thanks!

Please Remove Lokis Veil since the eco of castle is not growing wether they hold/break or not... i dont see any reasons why there is lokis veil.... but its just my suggestion i want to know what some plyers will say about this... becoz some guilds are just simply using Lokis and then no one can enter the castle..

please make the alootid unlimited and have a function of save. something like that. its really hard to type all those items you need when you are farming for different materials and once you log out. boom. need to type again. please consider this. thanks.

3 hours ago, badudels said:

Please Remove Lokis Veil since the eco of castle is not growing wether they hold/break or not... i dont see any reasons why there is lokis veil.... but its just my suggestion i want to know what some plyers will say about this... becoz some guilds are just simply using Lokis and then no one can enter the castle..

How sure you are that the Eco of the castle is not growing?

18 hours ago, badudels said:

what the fuck are you saying? 

Create a customized versions of Sakkat. :) Put some effect like yurnero's hat(dota2) with variant colors. xD

Please make a mid version of the new aura. Amaterasu, abbadon and hitsugaya just like you did in gold god aura. Just really want to partner the aura with Bset or Rset and i think that would be sick! thanks

Not sure if this is a bug or if it's intentional but the invasion staff NPC doesn't give you anything when you log out or change characters before claiming your event points. There's an option to save the points before you claim them so I'm assuming that this is a bug. If it's not, either remove the option to save your points, or just fix it. Sure, it's not a gamebreaking issue, but an issue nonetheless. 

Edited by Spark
Typo

Kindly consider adding +10 luk accessories and Mischievous Fairy. thanks!

15 hours ago, Chubs said:

Kindly consider adding +10 luk accessories and Mischievous Fairy. thanks!

+1

Can you please disable or at least lessen the reflect nullification of wiz talisman at least by 50 or 70 %. Wiz's JT hurts a lot you know especially when they know they wont be killed by reflect and they do spam a lot i mean a LOT besides they also have aoe skills that cant be reflected back what do you think?:hum:

only bloody shell and silver shells are working for gunslingers? i tried using desperado when i switched to flare sphere(fire bullet) please equip proper ammunition it says, it doesn't work on any other bullets too6.thumb.png.3df8e79b725c3614f4d2b276564b0846.png

1.png

Please remove Ifrit and Randgris taming.

It's quite annoying waiting for these special MVPs to spawn and some other guy just tames them while the MVP is less than 10% hp, which causes no loot to drop.

Waste of bubblegum and time! :|

On 8/28/2017 at 3:17 AM, Sloth said:

only bloody shell and silver shells are working for gunslingers? i tried using desperado when i switched to flare sphere(fire bullet) please equip proper ammunition it says, it doesn't work on any other bullets too6.thumb.png.3df8e79b725c3614f4d2b276564b0846.png

1.png

^

Those kind of ammunition are for grenade launchers bro.

Please make the prt_maze03 a pvp map where as you can't turn off your pk status with @pk command.

Please add skill to arena mvp to lessen the PD afker.

Lower the HP of arena bow guardian or increase the bonus point from killing them to make them worth for.

Decrease the sight of arena monster so that newbie might survive more than 10 second, less lurer and encourage different job farming inside. Or just nerf them and give less bonus point.

Instant revive in town if you are dead inside arena.

Party share arena bonus point if that possible to make people team up rather than solo dual client.

IMO, lower their hp, make them nearsighted, give them skill and lower their bonus point to make people team up to gang them. Make arena not a solo lonely sith and sinx paradise.

4 hours ago, Neal said:

Implement elemental sword please

+1 to this.

On 9/2/2017 at 6:05 PM, joecnls said:

Please make the prt_maze03 a pvp map where as you can't turn off your pk status with @pk command.

yeah i agree to this one.so that we can kill auto farmers.this is annoying when someone who is not afk farming is being reported and the one who is autofarmer for days like Crimson Light continue to farm./omg

On 27/08/2017 at 8:10 PM, tatari said:

Can you please disable or at least lessen the reflect nullification of wiz talisman at least by 50 or 70 %. Wiz's JT hurts a lot you know especially when they know they wont be killed by reflect and they do spam a lot i mean a LOT besides they also have aoe skills that cant be reflected back what do you think?:hum:

thats up to you to come up with a strategy lol

if aoe cant be reflected then revolve around the use of aoe's

On 19/08/2017 at 4:36 PM, badudels said:

its up to the player on how to enter the castle. i think lokis only disables skills so you can use pots like massive pots to enter the def

Suggestion -> Reduce SP Consumption

Kiel D-01 Card Effect : Reduce After-Cast Delay of skills by 10%

Increases SP Consumption of skills by 75%

75% is too much don't you think? I mean Delay's been reduced by 20%¬¬

but why add the SP consumption and why is it a whopping 75%?>:(