Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Suggestion Hub

462 posts in this topic

Please enable @warp in thanatos tower its so hard to do the thanatos tower quest AND it needs party. Can you consider it sir @Jedi Doge?

12 hours ago, Silhouette said:

Please enable @warp in thanatos tower its so hard to do the thanatos tower quest AND it needs party. Can you consider it sir @Jedi Doge?

+1 to this but i think @warp in there is too much, maybe just at-least remove party requirements. 

PUT IFRIT, RANDGRIS, GLOOM IN BLOODY BRANCH AND PUT CARD DROP ON THANATOS IN BLOODY BRANCH IN THAT WAY PRICES WILL GO DOWN AND THE ECONOMY WILL HAVE A CHANCE :)))

ONE MORE THING ADD ALOEVERA IN BG SUPPLY SHOP NO ONE IS SELLING IT NOWADAYS :(((

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, maxmerts said:

PUT IFRIT, RANDGRIS, GLOOM IN BLOODY BRANCH AND PUT CARD DROP ON THANATOS IN BLOODY BRANCH IN THAT WAY PRICES WILL GO DOWN AND THE ECONOMY WILL HAVE A CHANCE :)))

i think its very boring that most map mvps are useless. i really like that theres at least 3 to hunt.

pls dont remove them, better add more use to the map mvps

Edited by BlazeEX

5 hours ago, maxmerts said:

ONE MORE THING ADD ALOEVERA IN BG SUPPLY SHOP NO ONE IS SELLING IT NOWADAYS :(((

why not hunt for it? so many monsters drop aloevera,

Can we have a bloody branch/dead branch room just like the previous darkro server wherein there was an NPC cleaner in each private db room. The cleaner npc automatically kills all the summoned monsters in the map. With this, the room will not be flooded with unwanted MVPs

On 6/6/2018 at 2:38 PM, Paxz said:

+1 to this but i think @warp in there is too much, maybe just at-least remove party requirements. 

I agree to remove the party requirement. You can't get a party anyway going on thanatos tower since you can solo it. Rather than enabling the @warp on there, just remove the party requirement. And it's better for it to be a 1 time quest only correct me if i'm wrong since i saw something that says if you want to go there you have to do the quest all over again. That's a hassle.

19 hours ago, Ulupunk53 said:

Can we have a bloody branch/dead branch room just like the previous darkro server wherein there was an NPC cleaner in each private db room. The cleaner npc automatically kills all the summoned monsters in the map. With this, the room will not be flooded with unwanted MVPs

you can leave the map and when you come back it's all clean

Increase the difficulty of Mission Quest at @quest

Additional Headgear Questable Headgears

Create a Trading NPC for players who requires Middle Man for items that is worth 300b+

Create an item that allow players to sell Donation Tickets/Bonus Points from players.