Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Suggestion Hub

423 posts in this topic

Nowadays, people tends to sell castle drop twice the updated price for token quest

I am thinking if we could add more source of castle drops instead of gaining it thru castle drops,token quest,woe points,etc?

how about Monster points system? like an MVP points?

500-1000k MVP Killed Points = 1 cas drop? or much even more?this will force other players to buy more Branches to spend their zeny.

please disregard if this would not help

Thanks a lot!

Suggestion:

1. Im wondering if we can bring or hold more than 30k credits(300b) like 1T or 1.5T since the item's price is rising. 

so we can trade with people in a safe way instead of buying another worth items and do trade + credits (many people scam). 

also we can save our money in a storage which is safe and easy to withdraw and deposit.

2. maybe someday there is a chance to buy LHZ card (bounded cards) in NPC called LHZ master or something like that which is we can buy bounded lhz card like LK, SNiper, Assx using credits as a currency (this will be best way to reach it) because we have current npc with event point as our currency but its too hard to get.. i think would be easier with credits. for example : ASSX card 90.000 credits (thats why i also suggest to be able to hold more than 300b) or we can put 300b in a first transaction then put more 300b at second and 300b in the third transaction then npc gives us the card after we reach the amount price. if we want to cancel simply we can withdraw the creds same as we withdraw the zeny from bank. 

thats all :) 

if u have another mind thats okay im not forcing anything just trying to suggest so we can do anything SAFE and CLEAN 

Make a rental NPC that lets you rent Valkyrie Set or some other items like DF weapons for 1 day

@Jedi Doge
I would like to suggest that you add an NPC(probably one that gives quests) that allows Players that used Job Costume Tickets to interchange their 3rd Job Sprites(Korean/Original Sprites and Japanese Sprites) because there are players that prefer the other version than the current 3rd Job Sprites that we are using. No more additional Job Costume Ticket required just a quest for you to change your current 3rd job sprite or just add it as an option in the current Job Costume NPC.

Since there are few to no participants in BG events, I would also like to suggest that you include WoE and KoE shop headgears in the BG Shop so that BG will be filled with players again because there are fewer players that attend BG unlike before when I first transferred to this server.
For BG features:

• Please make use of WoE castles or castle grounds as additional terrains so the players get to form strategies for WoE purposes(This might attract participants, maybe or maybe not but it will be good to try and test if it will work).
  • Make BG similar to HoH(not like the farming type that Chan and friends do. No HoH points to be acquired and make the mobs similar to Castle Guardians to make use of the Elder Card which most likely no one ever uses) so that there's a new kick to it.
  • Make the Red and Blue Team spawn HoH mobs(Just the HoH characters, no HoH points to be acquired if you kill one. If you play DOTA, LOL, Mobile Legends, and more, you will get the idea why I am suggesting these HoH mobs to be added in BG). Doing these might attract players to participate in every BG event.

Make use of Star Wars as the theme for this if this will be approved(Red Team as the Darth Vader's Team)

The only times that BG is running is 8-9pm and 12-1am server time. Most of the players start to do other stuff or play other games whenever they wanted to join BG but there are insufficient participants for it to start so you might want to relate or make a similar feature/s from other games to RO just so that RO can keep up with new games that are being released.

I just want this server to be lively again all day, not just during evening WoE. /lv

Edited by mico0125

would like to suggest if you can reduce Arena Archer Guardian HP from 7.5 Million HP to 230k HP? i dont know why it has more than x10 the life of the Arena Sword Guardian? thanks 

25 minutes ago, Katakuri said:

Nice update sir!

Is it possible also to revamp 

Black Dragon Helm + Black Dragon Sword

and

Dragon Helm + Dragon Sword costumes?

Coz it costs like 100 bp'ish and it dont have any stats,

Like for example, 

Dragon Helm + Dragon Sword / Black Dragon Helm + Black Dragon Sword when combo'ed gives +1 allstas.. Tnx! Hope you'll consider this.

@Jedi Doge

KABOBOHAN MO JAKE SANTOS , YUNG ZETA RO DI MO NA BINALIK NAPAKAGALING

On 3/3/2018 at 10:22 PM, Haoshoku said:

KABOBOHAN MO JAKE SANTOS , YUNG ZETA RO DI MO NA BINALIK NAPAKAGALING

Incase if someone is wondering. I'm the real Haoshoku from ZetaRO not this guy ^ :)

Just to clear bad thoughts.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:57 PM, Drey11 said:

Can there be a weekly wiping of all vendors so those who are not checking their accounts anymore be removed...especially because it affects the @whosell and frustrated buyers who wants to buy items yet cannoy buy it due to full zeny capacity??

Please provide a sinx only (or other character if needed) pvp room which has the same format or follows the rules as a tournament event? We take this kind of thing seriously and we hate it when random classes start killing and start thinking they are so strong when the truth is they are only superior because of their gears.

New Weekly or Monthly 7vs7 Tournament

- Enabled Donates & Costumes

- No Lighthalzen Cards

- No Class Repetition

Posted (edited)

:ic:

Edited by Fox

After Introduction of Refining deeds no body want to buy old +4/+5 df weopons, which was bought with lot of hard work and struggle.. its lik no value for those weopons now.. everyone asks for +0 /+7 n more ... plz do sumthing

4 hours ago, Crusifier said:

After Introduction of Refining deeds no body want to buy old +4/+5 df weopons, which was bought with lot of hard work and struggle.. its lik no value for those weopons now.. everyone asks for +0 /+7 n more ... plz do sumthing

Why would you say no value? It is still more stronger than ordinary weapons even on its low upgrades or you can

Try Your luck. Upgrade it

I meant i want to sell it but nobody is ready to buy,... Amount is block for me 

Please Update the token quest exchange rate from 1 cdrop= 200T to 1 cdrop= 100T. The demand is too high so the price of cdrop is expensive nowadays and the other quest that requires cdrops also get expensive because cdrops is expensive. Thanks in advance for reading this.

Please Update also the Agit Lord Quest, no one is prefered to quest it.

Allow Bragi's of Poem to be applied on Force Shock, Force Pull, Force Lightning and Throw Lightsaber.

New currency suggestion. I was thinking since the inflation of the "Credit" currency is getting worst day by day. I was hoping that there will be another currency much like Bitcoin.

Example, "1 Jedi Doge Coin = 300,000 Credits." It would help with buying expensive equips that costs over 300b. It would also save players the worry of getting scam and also avoid the pain of looking for a trustworthy "Midman".

Cheers

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, KushNugget said:

New currency suggestion. I was thinking since the inflation of the "Credit" currency is getting worst day by day. I was hoping that there will be another currency much like Bitcoin.

Example, "1 Jedi Doge Coin = 300,000 Credits." It would help with buying expensive equips that costs over 300b. It would also save players the worry of getting scam and also avoid the pain of looking for a trustworthy "Midman".

Cheers

Violet card = 100m to 1b, depends on the admin.

Still your suggestion is good but it should be unique to Darkside for example, Galactic coin or something.

Edited by ManaChan
Typo

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, ManaChan said:

Violet card = 100m to 1b, depends on the admin.

Still your suggestion is good but it should be unique to Darkside for example, Galactic coin or something.

The name of the coin is totally up to the GM's/Admin/Owner.  I don't think it makes any difference or even matter as long as it serves a purpose. The whole idea is to take a huge amount and make it look "small" whilst retaining its value. 

Edited by KushNugget

I noticed that there are customized headgears(like Kinesso Sword) that I think does not fit the RO sprites. I also noticed that there are tons of hats that are released and not even 70% of them are used by the players. I think that maybe the designers should make a collaboration with the community or pick a small group of players(some stylish/fashionista players) to try the headgear or give constructive criticisms if the customized headgear will fit the standards of the RO world before the headgears are released. It's just my thought that I have been holding in for a long time and I think that I should try to voice it out even if it will not even be read and I think that doing this will improve the audience impact of the new headgears and the released headgears(if you guys will remodel them). A character's appearance affects a player's motivation.

The ideas for the customized headgears are good but it's just the design that bothers me and some of the players that I have talked to happen to agree with me. I hope that these suggestions inside this post are at least read and given consideration.

Looking forward to the hats that are to be released next in the upcoming updates. /no1

I suggest having a "Costume/Item Return" system wherein for example, if you don't like your F.Coat anymore (KOE SHOP), you can sell it at the KOE shop for KOE pts "BUT" for less KOE pts; let's say 70% or 50%, so it'll be like 700 pts, it's up to the admins. this can be in WOE/KOE/DT/BP pts. :D this can circulate the costumes and all of the costumes that the players don't like to use anymore.

Posted (edited)

please add another kind of currency

1000 credits = 1 bank note

since most of the people here are buying and selling items worth 100b +

Edited by jbramos725
change of suggestion

30 minutes ago, jbramos725 said:

please add another kind of currency

1000 credits = 1 bank note

since most of the people here are buying and selling items worth 100b +

yeah right, we need something bigger than credits, 10b = 1BankNote