Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Suggestion Hub

342 posts in this topic

I just want to suggest that every 2nd rotation of the month put good rare auras. We love auras and I think it will help people to be more active and as well as help the server to sustain it's capacity. Its not about the stats, it's really about the looks that people wanted even if how much it would cost. Like the Demon Fox Cloak ,Shadow force aura, Cloud aura, Golden sword aura and many more. I do hope you could somehow consider the things that I've said. Just want this server to last for a very long time. Thank you in advance.

Please make All-in-one Buff Scroll be tradeable. i dont see anything bad at making it tradeable. thanks!

On 1/1/2018 at 2:11 PM, Odessa said:

1. Pls implement violet cards currency, which is 100c = 1vc ( violet cards ), together with it's corresponding npc which changes violet cards to credits and vice versa,  this is to make more comfy trades / deals if the item is worth 300b+.. Thus, this will prevent any issues of scamming and the likes;

2. Update Black Valkyrie Set Combo :)

3. Pls make the 1k koe and 1k woe points lower costumes with +1 allstats ( Just like the Kreia Coat ) so that it is worth buying for ✌

Thanks!

Up for this ☝

Also pls increase guild capacity; previous guildmates are being invited to the server, and also the population is growing significantly, maybe it's time to increase the guild capacity again in order for some newcomers to fit into the main guilds.

Thanks! 😁

@Jedi Doge

Edited by Odessa

14 hours ago, Odessa said:

Up for this ☝

Also pls increase guild capacity; previous guildmates are being invited to the server, and also the population is growing significantly, maybe it's time to increase the guild capacity again in order for some newcomers to fit into the main guilds.

Thanks! 😁

@Jedi Doge

No offense, but this will just be used to get more IMBA players into the main guilds. Also the more guilds that fight over WoE the better off it is since sometimes it's worth teaming up with an enemy to go after the castle owners.

Good day,

Is there anyway to dipose training suits? it is bulking up on my storage

1 minute ago, DMIKEY said:

Good day,

Is there anyway to dipose training suits? it is bulking up on my storage

Create a new character(Purpose: dumping level 1, 100 and 200 boxes item).

Or you can over upgrade them.

8 hours ago, Vox Populi said:

Create a new character(Purpose: dumping level 1, 100 and 200 boxes item).

Or you can over upgrade them.

But still.. it would be better if we could just disposed it by dropping or selling to npc instead of upgrading every items :(

5 hours ago, Shhppy said:

But still.. it would be better if we could just disposed it by dropping or selling to npc instead of upgrading every items :(

God, please, yes. +1

15 hours ago, DR4LUC0N said:

No offense, but this will just be used to get more IMBA players into the main guilds. Also the more guilds that fight over WoE the better off it is since sometimes it's worth teaming up with an enemy to go after the castle owners.

I completely understand your point, been there, done that. But for a server that supposedly has over 1.2k during WoE hours, I don't see why keeping the number of guild members so low. I'll always be in favour of 76/76 guilds (AND alliances). I come from a 850~1100-players-online server with 5 castles per WoE FE and 3 on SE that had constantly 2~3 76/76 guilds and 3~4 smallers with 40-, which somehow were able to wipe a full guild only by strategy and skills, since number and donation means nothing compared to knowledge. And frankly, it had no defending on entrance, only on emp room and pre emp. If that's the case, I'd vote for decreasing the number of castles and increasing max guild size. +1 to @Odessa's suggestion.

Edited by EnricoBergamo

PvP Room Player Counter.

Example,  Like if you die you become 36/36.

If youre the player with most kills you become 1/36.

So basically a counter which indicates the number of players in the pvp room. 

Revamp Black Set, it is totally left out compared with the other wing sets, especially with venom set, and geo set..

Since the ifrit, crothen, thana and randgris cards now are available thru HoH why not make it available in the donation shop too. just my 2 cents. no hate please.. peace and love to everyone except in pvp. LOL:D

1 hour ago, Saint Ram said:

Since the ifrit, crothen, thana and randgris cards now are available thru HoH why not make it available in the donation shop too. just my 2 cents. no hate please.. peace and love to everyone except in pvp. LOL:D

This one makes sense. 

Alright, so this is gonna be a long post, I will put it in a quote so you can make it smaller if you don't want to read it. I'm going to start by saying that I noticed there was no Super Novice(a class we can get) guide section on the forums, but there was a Taekwon(class we can't get) section? Then I noticed the lack of Super Novice on DarksideRO and thought to myself "There's no way Super Novice is THAT bad on this server". Until I made one, and found out they are absolute garbage in every way. Ragnarok is meant to be a vast and diverse game, have all the classes we can get and use them even if they're not OP. So, I'm asking to give some love to Super Novice, not make them OP, but a little more usable. So here's my suggestion....

Allow the Super Novice battle chant, for those of you who don't know what it is.

First you type 7 random lines of text then type either one of these 2 sayings you get Critical Explosion on yourself as long as your experience percent is at a multiple of 10.

Dear angel, can you hear my voice?

I am (your name) SuperNovice~

Help me out~ Please~ T_T

&

Or

Guardian Angel, can you hear my voice? ^^;

My name is (your name), and I'm a Super Novice~

Please help me~ T.T

&

Replace the & with random text.

Next, there is supposed to be a quest that allowed Super Novice to gain some skills from 1-2 and 2-2 jobs classes, it's called the Super Novice Expansion Quest(which I didn't even know about until I looked on the wiki) apparently it's been in RO since around 2010-2011 time.

Then the equipment, or lack there of. We'll talk about first off Super Novice has and always will be abysmally weak in terms of HP and defense. But it gets worse then that on this server, they can't equip even Icarus Weapons, apparently there is a Novice Figure That we could use. Well on any note here's my suggestions for some equipment including the scripts to make things easier for internal testing if this gets approved. Continue reading after the gears to see my reason for them not being OP.

Refined Super Novice Hat [1]
STR+5/DEX+5/INT+5
{ bonus bStr,5; bonus bDex,5; bonus bInt,5 }
Super Novice Only

Novice Wings [0]
ATK+10%, MATK+10%
Receive 15% more damage from all Property attacks except neutral.
{ bonus bAtkRate,10; bonus bMatkRate,10; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Water,-15; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Earth,-15; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Fire,-15; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Wind,-15; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Poison,-15; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Holy,-15; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Dark,-15; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Ghost,-15; bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Undead,-15;  }
Super Novice Only

Novice Brynhild [1]
Increases MaxHP by 200 times your base level, and MaxSP by 5 times your base level.
Increases physical damage by 10%, and increases your magic attack power by 10%.
MDEF + 10
The player wearing this cannot be knocked back.
Cannot be refined, cannot be destroyed.
{ bonus bMdef,10; bonus bMaxHP,200*BaseLevel; bonus bMaxSP,5*BaseLevel; bonus2 bAddClass,Class_All,10; bonus bMatkRate,10; bonus bUnbreakableArmor,0; bonus bNoKnockback,0; }
Super Novice Only

Refined Novice Sword [4]
Has a 15% chance to freeze on attack.
[Base STR >= 200]
Critical Rate + 50%
[Base INT >= 200]
MATK + 10%
{ bonus2 bAddEff,Eff_Freeze,1000; if(readparam(bStr)>=200) bonus bCritical,50; if(readparam(bInt)>=200) bonus bMatkRate,10; }
Super novice Only

Refined Novice Shield [1]
Reflect 5% of all Physical Melee Damage back to the enemy which inflicted it.
{ bonus bShortWeaponDamageReturn,5; }
Super Novice Only

Refined Novice Manteau [1]
Reduce 10% of Neutral Property damage.
Nullify reduction in damage inflicted on enemies resulting from enemy's size.
{ bonus2 bSubEle,Ele_Neutral,10; bonus bNoSizeFix,0; }
Super Novice Only

Refined Novice Shoes [1]
Increase Movement Speed.
Maximum HP - 10%
{ bonus bMaxHPrate,-10; bonus bSpeedRate,30; }
Super Novice Only

Novice Figure [1]
STR + 10
INT + 10
Has a 5% chance to absorb 10% of the inflicted damage and recover as HP.
{ bonus2 bHPDrainRate,5,10; bonus bStr,10; bonus bInt,10; }
Super Novice Only

Now onto my reasoning of why these gears are not OP. have you seen the gears that other classes get? Claw Wing and Cygnus/Kakashi gives Bow users 20 DEX and 25% bow damage. having the weapon give critical makes them not be able to use Thanatos Card since crit will override Thanatos effect. When Super Novice is level 255 with 1 Vit their HP is less then 10,000, adding in 20Vit only brings them up to 12,000, the Novice Brynhild at 200x255 is only 51,000 HP. Their gears I created are meant to cater to all builds. Their low HP will always be their disadvantage, so nothing here is OP even with the few expanded class skills they can obtain through the quest. The boots are a little faster then Moonlight Flower/Sleipnir speed due to their other weakness. Obviously these gears are just something I made to make it easier for the admins to maybe test with the scripts, but as it goes right now they are not feasible in anyway and Super Novice is still a class.

Edit: @Jedi Doge @A2 Maybe this could be something that gets looked into?

Edited by DR4LUC0N

Sir @Jedi Doge Can you make some solutions about vendors who cannot sell their items. And we cannot buy at all because their zenny is about 2 Billion at the vendors. Some of my suggestions are .@at commands expired every week. or reset server??? VENDS.jpg.3a85200e6bebb8e7cfaf94567cf80c17.jpg