Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Suggestion Hub

464 posts in this topic

Some of my suggestions are:

 

1. Add MATK bonus for Aura Blade Skill of Lord Knight. Ex. 100/200/300/400/500 Matk with respect to skill level.

 

2. Add New unique weapons/Equipments obtainable thru Event/WOE/PVP points only.

 

3. Monthly reset of Breaker Ladder/ PVP Ladder

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 11:41 PM, JohnLucas said:

Hi, DarksideRO

 

Can you please also implement, the war badge tradable? or if it's not, it's ok with me. but please hear my story.

because, am a seller of a war badge for my in game business. almost my number one income.

one time a buyer came. so, he wants this items. we negotiate and we both agree what is the price of the items.

then, i bought it in the BG shop what he wants. and then he suddenly back out!!!. WTF! men! haha!

sorry for my english, i'm from brazil. it's almost one and half months i'm playing this server.

one of the best server i'd played.

 

Thanks DarksideRO

 

bought bought

 

making war badge tradeable would mean abuse. Think of it, many players would just put many accts inside bg and hoard them war badges. Thus, your "business" would mean nothing. I personally do this coz I thought it would be tradeable but it was a good idea that it wasn't

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

put some selling price on PK'ed Skulls.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nagelpogi said:

making war badge tradeable would mean abuse. Think of it, many players would just put many accts inside bg and hoard them war badges. Thus, your "business" would mean nothing. I personally do this coz I thought it would be tradeable but it was a good idea that it wasn't

ok, you are right. i will not argue for that haha. that i'm saying it's ok, if it's not implement. i'll be more careful right now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joecnls said:

put some selling price on PK'ed Skulls.

+1 to this, especially GM skulls huehue

OR make it a quest requirement lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

make a NPC that trades useless cards. like 50 common monster card to 1 MVP card

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some class buffs should just work on themselves ( Unless there is a card/items that gives that skill) on pvp room,whitesmith buffs should only work on themselves on pvp there's this sinx that has full buffs and he pretty much nuked everybody lol ,Disable basilica too, So many priest goes in to pvp room just to troll

And is it possible to implement War of Emperium 2.0? Just to make the competition between Guilds much more intense.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2017 at 4:44 PM, joecnls said:

or make it a fixed amount of 50PHP is equals to 1USD

Use paypal. You wont be having a hard time converting. Lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non-Donation PVP Room

Non-Donation PVP Room

Non-Donation PVP Room

Non-Donation PVP Room

Non-Donation PVP Room

Non-Donation PVP Room

Non-Donation PVP Room

Non-Donation PVP Room

 

We know deep in our hearts that we all want this to happen!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non-Transcedent Class PVP Room

Non-Transcedent Class PVP Room

Non-Transcedent Class PVP Room

Non-Transcedent Class PVP Room

Non-Transcedent Class PVP Room

Non-Transcedent Class PVP Room

Non-Transcedent Class PVP Room

Non-Transcedent Class PVP Room

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2017 at 3:00 PM, エールイスト小胞体 said:

Some of my suggestions are:

 

1. Add MATK bonus for Aura Blade Skill of Lord Knight. Ex. 100/200/300/400/500 Matk with respect to skill level.

 

2. Add New unique weapons/Equipments obtainable thru Event/WOE/PVP points only.

 

3. Monthly reset of Breaker Ladder/ PVP Ladder

 

 

I agree with this, pls put some weapons and or equipments that is exchangeable via woe pts / woe pta

 

Also pls make some pts exchanger(equipment, cdrops, gears)for emperium break pts and pvp points

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add some decent items in vote and activity shop. Not all of the players here have the luxury to donate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2017 at 8:58 PM, NikkoHolic said:

Add some decent items in vote and activity shop. Not all of the players here have the luxury to donate.

Yeah indeed, some decent equipments that can be purchased via avpoints and vote points too.. (e.g: weapons)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please make the mine room like the gold room that has a limited time upon entering so that other players could farm too sa it will be fair for all of us

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make bow one-handed, so snipers can wear shields. That's the only reason why snipers can't keep up with other class, coz they're only class who can't wield shields in the game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GREAT SERVER / GREAT PLAYER / GREAT COMMUNITY ... HOWEVER!!

 

1ST. GTB ISSUE .. YES GTB IS GOOD FOR PVP /  WOE / GVG . BUT I THINK THAT IS TOTALLY OVER POWER.. WHY? I CANT FEEL THE SENSE OF PLAYING WAR OF EMP. IF YOU ARE A MAGIC TYPE CHARACTER .. USELESS YOU CAN DO TO REDUCE  SKILL DAMAGE FOR A HW JOB / PROF BUT USING GTB IN WOE IS NOT FUN AT ALL AND ALSO IN GUILD VS GUILD BATTLE

 

2ND . PLEASE HOST DAILY WAR EVENT 8V8 

 

3RD  PLEASE HOST DAILY WAR EVENT 8V8 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supremo2123 said:

GREAT SERVER / GREAT PLAYER / GREAT COMMUNITY ... HOWEVER!!

 

1ST. GTB ISSUE .. YES GTB IS GOOD FOR PVP /  WOE / GVG . BUT I THINK THAT IS TOTALLY OVER POWER.. WHY? I CANT FEEL THE SENSE OF PLAYING WAR OF EMP. IF YOU ARE A MAGIC TYPE CHARACTER .. USELESS YOU CAN DO TO REDUCE  SKILL DAMAGE FOR A HW JOB / PROF BUT USING GTB IN WOE IS NOT FUN AT ALL AND ALSO IN GUILD VS GUILD BATTLE

Have you heard of the mighty Crothen Card?

 

1 hour ago, supremo2123 said:

2ND . PLEASE HOST DAILY WAR EVENT 8V8 

 

3RD  PLEASE HOST DAILY WAR EVENT 8V8 

 

Daily Battleground and Daily Woe. 

 

Problem Solved. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supremo2123 said:

GREAT SERVER / GREAT PLAYER / GREAT COMMUNITY ... HOWEVER!!

 

1ST. GTB ISSUE .. YES GTB IS GOOD FOR PVP /  WOE / GVG . BUT I THINK THAT IS TOTALLY OVER POWER.. WHY? I CANT FEEL THE SENSE OF PLAYING WAR OF EMP. IF YOU ARE A MAGIC TYPE CHARACTER .. USELESS YOU CAN DO TO REDUCE  SKILL DAMAGE FOR A HW JOB / PROF BUT USING GTB IN WOE IS NOT FUN AT ALL AND ALSO IN GUILD VS GUILD BATTLE

 

2ND . PLEASE HOST DAILY WAR EVENT 8V8 

 

3RD  PLEASE HOST DAILY WAR EVENT 8V8 

 

 

High Wizard and Professor Class are actually overpowered here even with ppl using GTB Card because of Entweihen Crothen Card but it all depends on how good you play and how good your item is.

If all you're using is F1 button with fire bolt or cold bolt then stop complaining about it.

 

About the Daily War Event, there's Battlegrounds, KoE, WoE.

 

On 8/29/2017 at 4:57 AM, Velo said:

A8VTeUD.png

 

MVP Monster ID: 1957

MVP Monster Name: Entweihen Crothen

MVP Location: Endless Tower ( Floor 100 )

MVP Card Drop Rate: 0.50%

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Velo said:

 

High Wizard and Professor Class are actually overpowered here even with ppl using GTB Card because of Entweihen Crothen Card but it all depends on how good you play and how good your item is.

If all you're using is F1 button with fire bolt or cold bolt then stop complaining about it.

 

About the Daily War Event, there's Battlegrounds, KoE, WoE.

 

 

now iknow.. because im 5days old player here.. . :)  let me check that once i process my 1st donation.. :) thanks.. freebies for 10k donation?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now