Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Suggestion Hub

464 posts in this topic

CAN U FIX THIS WOE TIMER ON YOUR WEBSITE.. ANYWAY DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. I JUST FOUND IT WRONG. ITS FOR YOU TO FIX IT OR NOT.

fixsitewoetimer.png

1 hour ago, Grandia said:

CAN U FIX THIS WOE TIMER ON YOUR WEBSITE.. ANYWAY DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. I JUST FOUND IT WRONG. ITS FOR YOU TO FIX IT OR NOT.

fixsitewoetimer.png

+1 to this

Please make it accurate. 

can you reduce the Freezing duration so that the newbies can cope up with those players with VA.
because there are many new players that want to join the BG, WoE and PvP, but get discouraged to play because they don't have VA and get frozen and die. 

21 hours ago, lenselement said:

can you reduce the Freezing duration so that the newbies can cope up with those players with VA.
because there are many new players that want to join the BG, WoE and PvP, but get discouraged to play because they don't have VA and get frozen and die. 

increasing mdef will decrease the duration of the freeze status. 

Vending/buying using credit currency

i think this will be the answer for those OP sellers all items will have a fix value because we can use @whoell to check the price. we can test it first so we can understand what will be the pro's and the con's

oh and it will help newbie's too max zeny is like 2b. so they can't sell bts stone / thd in bulk using vending cause of the max zeny. so they are using multiple accounts to vend it. if we implemented this i think we can have less vendors.

Edited by yoshi002

On 9/21/2017 at 1:01 AM, yoshi002 said:

Jedi Soul Link (like wth?) first of all the link is useless. atleast remove the equipment lock effect, even without the link you can just spam force sacrifice and you will not die, switching equipment in pvp is a must why would you lock the equipment like Berserk skill of Lordknight. atleast give us more buff with the link.

Sniper(buff) we all know that sniper always become a trapper in woe. why would u make a sniper if stalker class has more dmg on DS? i would like to see this job on woe atleast boost the dmg / lower the spam of Focus Arrow/SS so we can use sniper in clash / woe this is a great skill AOE good for defending castle

Priest (buff) yea priest heal / use aspersio in woe but why not make the other buff much better? for example, Impositio gives +25atk why not change it to +5%attack instead of 25? same as gloria? why not everytime you use gloria it gives Luk+30 and some flee? Angelus gives reduce dmg to demi human instead of +defense? is it much better?

Blacksmith (buff) greed chance for me is to low not same as the Parry of LK

VRC card dispell chance is 10% but everytime i hit a target the dispell chance is way too low. kindly check it, sinxc/wsc is much faster to cast with 1% chance

This is a suggestion more power DarksideRO (sorry for my bad english)

1st,  Jedi link or the equipment lock is necessary in my own opinion. As the skill says "jedi sacrifice" you'll immediately understand it. You can get stronger with the OP buffs but the risk is high or even death. Jedi class hit hard, Yeah they really hit hard. If you want to gain something i think you should exchange it for something. /flag

2nd,  It would be too much too lower the after-cast delay of focus strike or sharp shootibg to say,  you just got to think dude. Check your build. Think! /flag

3rd,  Edited priest skills are too OP IMO. No need to change things. Since what you want is just to make OP other jobs with OP buffs. /flag

4th,  greed parry should be considered or because it's not a permanent skill that it shouldn't be that promising?  I would also like to hear others opinion on this. 

5th,  nothing about VRC since i believed it was adjusted. /flag

No flames intended just my pure cents. /heh

13 hours ago, Allen Laxus said:

1st,  Jedi link or the equipment lock is necessary in my own opinion. As the skill says "jedi sacrifice" you'll immediately understand it. You can get stronger with the OP buffs but the risk is high or even death. Jedi class hit hard, Yeah they really hit hard. If you want to gain something i think you should exchange it for something. /flag

2nd,  It would be too much too lower the after-cast delay of focus strike or sharp shootibg to say,  you just got to think dude. Check your build. Think! /flag

3rd,  Edited priest skills are too OP IMO. No need to change things. Since what you want is just to make OP other jobs with OP buffs. /flag

4th,  greed parry should be considered or because it's not a permanent skill that it shouldn't be that promising?  I would also like to hear others opinion on this. 

5th,  nothing about VRC since i believed it was adjusted. /flag

No flames intended just my pure cents. /heh

As a jedi user i dont use talisman, i can just spam the force sacrifice and i will not die, but sometimes when i forgot to re use the skill = dead, the point is for me the talis was useless, you can just spam the skill,

And about the sniper, have you seen a sniper using the skill on woe? Majority of the sniper in woe are trappers it would be much better if the skill will be adjusted,  so we can have a balance job on all class,

(edited) i tried using sniper class tried the spam rate of Sharpshooting the spam rate will be reduce a lot using bragi. i think we can adjust the dmg formula of the SS? or can the Bowguardian card gives +25% boost dmg for SS aswell cause it only gives boost dmg to DS. thanks in advance

About the priest buff, i tried playing on.  Server with that concept and it is not OP at all, the good thing is we will have a playing priest on a party / gvg, well it all depends on the admin to consider,

Good morning :)

Edited by yoshi002

9 hours ago, yoshi002 said:

As a jedi user i dont use talisman, i can just spam the force sacrifice and i will not die, but sometimes when i forgot to re use the skill = dead, the point is for me the talis was useless, you can just spam the skill,

And about the sniper, have you seen a sniper using the skill on woe? Majority of the sniper in woe are trappers it would be much better if the skill will be adjusted,  so we can have a balance job on all class,

(edited) i tried using sniper class tried the spam rate of Sharpshooting the spam rate will be reduce a lot using bragi. i think we can adjust the dmg formula of the SS? or can the Bowguardian card gives +25% boost dmg for SS aswell cause it only gives boost dmg to DS. thanks in advance

About the priest buff, i tried playing on.  Server with that concept and it is not OP at all, the good thing is we will have a playing priest on a party / gvg, well it all depends on the admin to consider,

Good morning :)

You're right but that's the downside of not using talisman. Therefore jedi talisman ain't useless. /heh

You also suggested a removal of weapon lock on Forcr Sacrifice which is out of the real purpose of the skill.

Have you tried sinx card on snipers? Im wondering. Though hard to obtain what will happen if. Just if. Haha!

About the priest skills,  i am still skeptical about this. Why don't you try to post sonething on the league? A suggestion for improvements or to encourage priest jobs.

Still depends on the Admin but i believe our opinions still counts. /flag

3 hours ago, Allen Laxus said:

You're right but that's the downside of not using talisman. Therefore jedi talisman ain't useless. /heh

You also suggested a removal of weapon lock on Forcr Sacrifice which is out of the real purpose of the skill.

Have you tried sinx card on snipers? Im wondering. Though hard to obtain what will happen if. Just if. Haha!

About the priest skills,  i am still skeptical about this. Why don't you try to post sonething on the league? A suggestion for improvements or to encourage priest jobs.

Still depends on the Admin but i believe our opinions still counts. /flag

You can switch set/ weapon without talis on jedi + you can use force sacrifice even without the link, you just need to remind ur self to use force sacrifice every 50 sec, as i said switchibg equips is essential on pvp/woe

About the sniper, ok lets say the sniper have sinxc vs an LK with a sinxc who do you think will win? Sniper will normal attack/ds the LK with parrying, cant use the SS because the spam rate is high, wizard jt spam rate is low same as BB,melodystrike,CT, i tried using 2 kiel card while testing the sniper but it doesnt help at all the cast delay was way to high only bragi can lower the cast delay, im suggesting this for job balancing so every job can be playable, lets face it majority of the players doesnt like sniper because they only become trapper on woe, sniper got alot of potential, and fgs defender can easily counter the sniper

FAS would be nice to get lower delay (like to AD level).  While you're at it, go ahead and lower individual bolts to that delay level or jt level, right now they're just useless to use without bragi.

Make song buffs such as Bragi refresh the buff timer every time it's played. (bug?)

Ma'm/Sir

I would like to suggest the implementation of  Mischievous Fairy [0(Middle Headgear) it gives +3 Perfect Dodge. I suggest that it can be bought thru - Activity Points around 300pts :D:D

Reason:

The bonus stat gives way for PD class characters to lessen excess use of LUK that can used for other stat.

May the Force be with you! ROK ON!

ears.JPG

Edited by Ceelo Ren
added for info on the post

On 9/23/2017 at 6:36 PM, Neal said:

increasing mdef will decrease the duration of the freeze status. 

^ Hard Mdef reduces the chance of being frozen. LUK status reduces the duration. :D 

Just now, Dunhill said:

^ Hard Mdef reduces the chance of being frozen. LUK status reduces the duration. :D 

my Luk stats is around 180 but my frozen duration is 5 to 8 seconds.

21 hours ago, Anfy said:

Make song buffs such as Bragi refresh the buff timer every time it's played. (bug?)

This is a bug.  All song and dance buff/debuff timers should refresh the instant than they come in contact with a player.  Currently the moment a song/dance stops interacting with that player, it will wear off 20 seconds after that time period and you cannot refresh it before then.

This means:

Someone casts bragi on your then walks away and never casts it again: bragi wears off 20 seconds after exiting the bragi.

Someone casts bragi on your then walks away and then comes back 10 seconds later and casts it again: bragi wears off 20 seconds after leaving the original bragi.

What should happen in the 2nd example is the bragi timer should refresh to 20 seconds upon entering the new bragi and constantly refresh while in a bragi.

I suggest

1. Change the name of Box of thunder(10) as to not get confused with Box of Thunder

2. Change the @ii(item info) name of Box of Thunder(10) because it cannot be searched with "@ii Box of thunder" since the @ii name is "BoT_Box/BoT Box" 

Automated Poring Race event(why not?) Bet should be 5-10c and the prize pool will be distributed for all the betters who bet for winning poring(just like horse race)

15 minutes ago, yoshi002 said:

Automated Poring Race event(why not?) Bet should be 5-10c and the prize pool will be distributed for all the betters who bet for winning poring(just like horse race)

yea poring race seems nice to add for event.

Pls implement @storeall command, and bring back the throwback box :)

Also when will be the lhzcards be tradeable? Aside from hwc and hpc? Coz ive red seen some discussions about it on the group... TIA

Edited by Shawty

On 9/15/2017 at 11:38 AM, Odessa said:

Hello Sir/mam, 

Im just curious about the updates on Blueset / Redset / Blackset / Mysticset

VHelmhas VIT+ 20
RVhelm has DEX+ 20 

BVHelm has STR+5 Dex+5
Mystic Vhelm Int+ 20

Blue Vamp wing = Vit+ 10, HP+ 10% , Increase damage to Demi human 10%
Red Vamp wing = Allstat +5, Increase damage to Demi human 10%
Black Vamp wing = All stat +5, increase damage to Demi Human 10%

Mystic Vamp wing = Allstat + 5, Increase damage to Demi human 10% 

Combinations: 
Blueset = HP+5%
Blackset = STR +10
Redset  = Dex+ 5 , increase Bow damage by 10%
Mysticset = int+ 10 

So im curious is'nt the Blackset is quite losing compare to other Sets? Blackset has total of STR+15 , Dex+ 5 Allstat +5, inc. demihuman 10%; While REDset has total of Dex+ 25, allstat +5, inc. demihuman 10%. 

may i suggest that Blackset is to be updated like same Effects of REDSET?? 
STR+ 20, Combo STR+5; Increase demi human "%'s", Wings Allstat+5, inc demihuman 10% 

Many Thanks! more power! 

On 9/15/2017 at 11:51 AM, Odessa said:

Hello sir/mam,

About for CYC may i suggest a update? 

Before: CYC - dex +3, str+3, int+ 3, Flee +50

Why not put a twist on Cyclop's eye like: Swordsman, Thief, Merchant Class = aspd3%, Reduce3%, Dex,agi,str+3
                                                           Mage, aco, Ninja, Gunslinger Class = Flee+50, Maxhp+10%

It's just a suggestion that gives each class a designated effects. 

Also for Sniper Card, Is it really HIT+ 200 , Lifesteal +50% < I think 50% for Lifesteal is Overpowering the Sniper card specially for LK's If u hit 15k u recieve 7.5k, What if Sinxc is Implemented in the future updates so the example is if someone using Sniperc+ Wsc+ Sinxc Hit an enemey damaging *30-40k* Recieves lifesteal of 15-20k HP.

So im also suggestion to Reduce the Lifesteal to 15-20% of Sniper Card or like add a "%" giving a "%" of Lifesteal when hitting an Enemy, Ofc the decision will be yours 

More power! 

Up!, Hopefully any considerations for this suggestion!
More power 

Is there a chance that you can implement this upgraded Travelers hat and also the color. please. thanks.! 

uth.png

Edited by jacealmeda

Please include the kills we made in guild war, battleground, @duel and PK-ing players in all maps to gain PVP points.

Kills made outside the PVP map (PVP warper and @go 15) doesn't give you PVP points.

Hi, DarksideRO

Can you please also implement, the war badge tradable? or if it's not, it's ok with me. but please hear my story.

because, am a seller of a war badge for my in game business. almost my number one income.

one time a buyer came. so, he wants this items. we negotiate and we both agree what is the price of the items.

then, i bought it in the BG shop what he wants. and then he suddenly back out!!!. WTF! men! haha!

sorry for my english, i'm from brazil. it's almost one and half months i'm playing this server.

one of the best server i'd played.

Thanks DarksideRO

bought bought