Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

Suggestion Hub

469 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

As the title says; please reply below if you have suggestion and bug report. Thank you!

i couldnt find any info about the brewberry here, i mean, how many i have to create to level up, coz now im level 0 and have 40% succes rate

Suggestion:

MVP Summoner

can we have MVP Summoner rather than spamming BB's and the summon are the common MVPs already in MVP Warper since FBH/Gloom cannot be summon.

Its like MVP Summoner will have a certain price for every MVPs it can be random or your choice of MVP you want to summon.

if random it can categorize to common,rare,etc.

for example:

for rare category the possible summon are:

Thana,Gloom,FBHc but it's a random summon for a price 50m ea or depends on the idea.

or

for common MVPs:

(osiris,moonlight,tg,orc lord,etc.) <- random

Please release some items for Expanded Class like Ninja and Gunslinger. Assasin and Champions are too mainstream in PVP room.
Items like Increase damage for Desperado, etc.

Also i've been reporting the Final Strike output kindly check it as well thanks!

3 hours ago, Grafik said:

Please release some items for Expanded Class like Ninja and Gunslinger. Assasin and Champions are too mainstream in PVP room.
Items like Increase damage for Desperado, etc.

Also i've been reporting the Final Strike output kindly check it as well thanks!

deperado damage already hurts like shit! I mean 8-10k per hit of despe is already high. rather than items increasing despe damage why not just make garrison 4 slotted? and increase the HP modifier of gs, it's too low considering you cant use pots while doing desperado

on the ninja part, most of the time only magic damage will kill it (or reflect) but as for hitters like lk it's kinda impossible to hit ninjas coz of it's ciceda skill.

suggestion : either increase aftercastdelay of ciceda or make it so that it has no knockback effect

Remove Ghost Player. Its Look like 300-400player but it seems 10-20players on broadcasting. all day/night.  "just want to see the truth."

4 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Remove Ghost Player. Its Look like 300-400player but it seems 10-20players on broadcasting. all day/night.  "just want to see the truth."

You cant stop people making merchants just to sell their items and use @autotrade command. And you cant stop players who leave their character afk in late night. If you are affected with these, just ignore. Srsly.

Convert arena points to arena balls for some business .

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

4-5 Guilds on WoE almost on full capacity all active, killing and running in GvG maps are all Ghost?

Increase spawn of Loli Ruri by 50%

And reduce spawn time of Loli Ruri by 50%

Put Twin Pom Pom 

Back the normal Lhz spawn  and disable the morning dew of yggdrasil and donation items @lhz_dun03 

12 hours ago, SpectreMeX said:

i couldnt find any info about the brewberry here, i mean, how many i have to create to level up, coz now im level 0 and have 40% succes rate

you need 5k exp.

6 hours ago, nagelpogi said:

Uber Lightsabers!! 

2 hours ago, solskie said:

Skoll CARD  more switching

Be More specific or clarify your suggestion 
so the admin can easily understand and if possible implement it on the next update.

20 hours ago, nagelpogi said:

deperado damage already hurts like shit! I mean 8-10k per hit of despe is already high. rather than items increasing despe damage why not just make garrison 4 slotted? and increase the HP modifier of gs, it's too low considering you cant use pots while doing desperado

on the ninja part, most of the time only magic damage will kill it (or reflect) but as for hitters like lk it's kinda impossible to hit ninjas coz of it's ciceda skill.

suggestion : either increase aftercastdelay of ciceda or make it so that it has no knockback effect

You are worried about killing ninja, but you aren't worried killing LK? 

1 hour ago, Grafik said:

You are worried about killing ninja, but you aren't worried killing LK? 

uhmm, hmm well i can kill LK but yeah you can suggest something to nerf LK if you see it fit. I just use anti-knockback against LK to kill them, them BBs are very dangerous once you get cornered and can't reach LKs

5 hours ago, MaximumGenie said:

Be More specific or clarify your suggestion 
so the admin can easily understand and if possible implement it on the next update.

Implement Uber lightsabers :)))

I'm asking about the Soul Link in High wizard. the anti-reflect won't work. please fix it thanks.

Is the LHZ boss card drop rate at 5%? 

If yes, then

Would you consider the effect of LHZ boss cards at par or even stronger than Thanatos card?

If yes, then

Why is LHZ boss card drop rate at 5%?

Lower the cost of removing cards from Card Remover NPC