Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

March 8 Changelog

26 posts in this topic

Changelog

March 8 Changelog

Fixed Wrong Script

Fixed Wrong Description

Some fixes on Jedi

Removed Heal effect on +10 foods

Added 1.5 seconds delay on Giggling Box

Free Doppel Card now gives the same ASPD as the original one

[Updated] Temporary changes on Star Wars Classes

• Added 30 Seconds Cooldown on Force Sacrifice Skill
  • Reduced base damage on Demi-Human by 3%

[New] Updated #2 Female Hairstyle - Now works with color 1-6.

[New] Updated Zodiac Headgears (@quest)

• Capricon Crown/Diadem - STR + 1
  • Aquarius Crown/Diadem - INT + 1
  • Pisces Crown/Diadem - VIT + 1
  • Aries Crown/Diadem - AGI + 1, Flee + 1
  • Taurus Crown/Diadem - STR + 1
  • Gemini Crown/Diadem - INT + 1
  • Cancer Crown/Diadem - INT + 1
  • Leo Crown/Diadem - AGI + 1, Flee + 1
  • Virgo Crown/Diadem - INT + 1
  • Libra Crown/Diadem - LUK + 1, Perfect Dodge + 1
  • Scorpio Crown/Diadem - DEX + 1
  • Sagittarius Crown/Diadem - DEX + 1

Sir, does it mean you always need to use soul link when using force sacri?

5 minutes ago, banj said:

Sir, does it mean you always need to use soul link when using force sacri?

No, you can still use force sacrifice without talis, a player only uses talis when using force sacri as one of its main buffs to not die when the duration ends, 75% of the hp will be drain instead of dying when in talis mode, thus, its a must need, but those who dont use force sacri as a main buff, doesnt need one.

37 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

Changelog

March 8 Changelog

Fixed Wrong Script

Fixed Wrong Description

Removed Heal effect on +10 foods

Free Doppel Card now gives the same ASPD as the original one

Temporary changes on Star Wars Classes

• Added 40 Seconds Cooldown on Force Sacrifice Skill
  • Reduced base damage on Demi-Human by 5%

Up for this! ... Anyway sir, when will lhz cards become tradeable?

43 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

Changelog

March 8 Changelog

Fixed Wrong Script

Fixed Wrong Description

Can you expound on this one? Which item/skill/event script was fixed and which descriptions were corrected?

@Jedi Doge

Hi, Rune Knight Cloth Pallete Color / Cloth Color is again disintergrated, after patch.. ( broken, w/ black shades all over again ) :hum:

RK.png

1 hour ago, xern said:

Can you expound on this one? Which item/skill/event script was fixed and which descriptions were corrected?

+1 to this one 

all players here in darkside have rights to know this and how he do it 

1 hour ago, JmeL said:

+1 to this one 

all players here in darkside have rights to know this and how he do it 

UP

3 hours ago, Odessa said:

@Jedi Doge

Hi, Rune Knight Cloth Pallete Color / Cloth Color is again disintergrated, after patch.. ( broken, w/ black shades all over again ) :hum:

RK.png

@Jedi Doge

4 hours ago, ManaChan said:

No, you can still use force sacrifice without talis, a player only uses talis when using force sacri as one of its main buffs to not die when the duration ends, 75% of the hp will be drain instead of dying when in talis mode, thus, its a must need, but those who dont use force sacri as a main buff, doesnt need one.

bro force sacri is 30secs duration when not in talis, the update is they make the force sacri 40secs cooldown of skill. then how can you cast again when if you are dead?

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, banj said:

bro force sacri is 30secs duration when not in talis, the update is they make the force sacri 40secs cooldown of skill. then how can you cast again when if you are dead?

Yes it does now, but like I mentioned, if a player(it means you) does not use Force Sacrifice as a main buff, as such, they only use, "force element+force concentration+jedi frenzy+saber parry with or without force regeneration+etc,." you dont have to use talis/soul link to use "Jedi Sacrifice", the admin didnt changed the skill to talis/soul linked exclusive skill like full adrenaline rush, one hand quicken, etc etc, instead, increased its cooldown yes, thus, you can still use "Force Sacrifice" with or without talis/soullink, with that also said, I mentioned that when a player(it means you again) used talis/soullink, instead of dying in the end of the duration of the skill, let me correct myself, its not 25% but you will lose 50% of hp, thus, preventing a player(you again) from dying in the end of the duration of the skill.

To Summarize what I've said.

Without talis+Force Sacrifice = certain death(now)

With talis+Force Sacrifice = alive but with remaining 50% of hp.(common sense to those who uses force sacrifice)

Now, if a player is using "Force Sacrifice" as a main buff, then a talis is a must to avoid dying at the end of the skill duration, as such: "force element+force concentration+jedi frenzy+saber parry with or without +force regeneration+etc., +Jedi Sacrifice".

Edited by ManaChan
Typo

4 minutes ago, ManaChan said:

Yes it does now, but like I mentioned, if a player(it means you) does not use Force Sacrifice as a main buff, as such, they only use, "force element+force concentration+jedi frenzy+saber parry with or without force regeneration+etc,." you dont have to use talis/soul link to use "Jedi Sacrifice", the admin didnt changed the skill to talis/soul linked exclusive skill like full adrenaline rush, one hand quicken, etc etc, instead, increased its cooldown yes.

Thus, you can still use "Force Sacrifice" with or without talis/soullink, with that also said, I mentioned that when a player(it means you again) used talis/soullink, instead of dying in the end of the duration of the skill, let me correct myself, its not 25% but you will lose 50% of hp, thus, preventing a player(you again) from dying in the end of the duration of the skill.

To Summarize what I've said.

Without talis+Force Sacrifice = certain death

With talis+Force Sacrifice = alive but with remaining 50% of hp.

Now, if a player is using "Force Sacrifice" as a main buff, then a talis is a must to avoid dying at the end of the skill duration, as such: "force element+force concentration+jedi frenzy+saber parry with or without +force regeneration+etc., +Jedi Sacrifice"

I have Jedi bro. I know the effect of talis to jedi. but what i am clearing here is about the cooldown of force sacrifice written in the updated change log..it says that force sacri cooldown skill was changed to 40secs, meaning from the time that you cast until you can cast it again. *cooldown of skill is different from duration of skills*.. and maybe you know that when you cast force sacri without talisman it only takes 30secs duration. if you dont cast again the force sacri before it ends then you will die.. and how is that if the cooldown of skill is 40secs? you die first before casting again?..

sry maybe i need to log in later to check. cuz im at work now☺

nice update, goodbye to that stupid cheater jedi

9 hours ago, banj said:

I have Jedi bro. I know the effect of talis to jedi. but what i am clearing here is about the cooldown of force sacrifice written in the updated change log..it says that force sacri cooldown skill was changed to 40secs, meaning from the time that you cast until you can cast it again. *cooldown of skill is different from duration of skills*.. and maybe you know that when you cast force sacri without talisman it only takes 30secs duration. if you dont cast again the force sacri before it ends then you will die.. and how is that if the cooldown of skill is 40secs? you die first before casting again?..

sry maybe i need to log in later to check. cuz im at work now☺

Yes, that is right, also, its to avoid abusing the skill, cu'z when the duration is at 30secs and 20secs cooldown, you can abuse the skill over and over again without even using talis, that is the flaw that the admin saw, it also contradicts the usage of talis for jedis, by not using talis and abusing the said skill, you can switch items effectively whislt in talis, one cannot, I get your point, probably some player(s) are abusing the flaw of the skill of use it to some degree of cheating, also, that is the point of using talis with force sacrifice, furthermore, just look down.

7 hours ago, Deso said:

nice update, goodbye to that stupid cheater jedi

^ here's your answer @banj

Follow up changes.

[Updated] Temporary changes on Star Wars Classes

• Added 30 Seconds Cooldown on Force Sacrifice Skill
  • Reduced base damage on Demi-Human by 3%

[New] Updated #2 Female Hairstyle - Now works with color 1-6.

[New] Updated Zodiac Headgears (@quest)

• Capricon Crown/Diadem - STR + 1
  • Aquarius Crown/Diadem - INT + 1
  • Pisces Crown/Diadem - VIT + 1
  • Aries Crown/Diadem - AGI + 1, Flee + 1
  • Taurus Crown/Diadem - STR + 1
  • Gemini Crown/Diadem - INT + 1
  • Cancer Crown/Diadem - INT + 1
  • Leo Crown/Diadem - AGI + 1, Flee + 1
  • Virgo Crown/Diadem - INT + 1
  • Libra Crown/Diadem - LUK + 1, Perfect Dodge + 1
  • Scorpio Crown/Diadem - DEX + 1
  • Sagittarius Crown/Diadem - DEX + 1

Posted (edited)

@Jedi Doge

Dear Jedi, If you have the change to check RK Sprites cloth color please hahaha.

I believe this has been fixed for a while and the issue came back again.

Edited by VahnSeymour

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, VahnSeymour said:

@Jedi Doge

Dead Jedi, If you have the change to check RK Sprites cloth color please hahaha.

I believe this has been fixed for a while and the issue came back again.

Already fixed man, @VahnSeymour:yes: .. Tnx @Jedi Doge

Edited by Odessa

Posted (edited)

@Jedi Doge Some Zodiac Headgears happen to have a slot for a card. Is this a mistake or is it really planned? I do not remember any of these Zodiac Headgears to be slotted. Are some them really slotted?
screenDarkside281.thumb.jpg.a92f12ee5d01442ff4c561af06e5ba1a.jpg

Edited by mico0125
Changed the picture after updating the client.

2 hours ago, mico0125 said:

@Jedi Doge Some Zodiac Headgears happen to have a slot for a card. Is this a mistake or is it really planned? I do not remember any of these Zodiac Headgears to be slotted. Are some them really slotted?
screenDarkside281.thumb.jpg.a92f12ee5d01442ff4c561af06e5ba1a.jpg

Forgot to remove it.

49 minutes ago, VahnSeymour said:

Really...

Mine is still the same
Capture.PNG.f722966ee62b80368d172d1c7e9fc3a3.PNG

Ohwwww... Too bad, maybe you can try to repatch bro... 

On 3/9/2018 at 5:07 PM, Odessa said:

Ohwwww... Too bad, maybe you can try to repatch bro... 

Yikes! yeah man @VahnSeymour .. after the patch awhile ago, it reverted again to the shaded one, haha... 😅😅😅

@Jedi Doge