Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jedi Doge

March 6 Changelog

14 posts in this topic

Changelog

 

March 6 Changelog

Updated HG Rotation

Updated KoE Shop

Updated Vote Shop

Updated Activity Shop

Updated Lotti Girl NPC

Added +1 All Stats Combo on the ff items

  • Dragon Helm
  • Dragon Sword
  • Black Dragon Helm
  • Black Dragon Sword

 

I'm not yet done for today. So keep checking this thread for changes.

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the day?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jedi Doge

 

Hi sir, pls kindly consider also the black and dragon set combo to have +1 allstats when combo'ed...

 

It's like Dragon Helm (Upper) + Dragon Sword(Lower) Combo

 

or 

 

Black Dragon Helm (Upper) + Dragon Sword (Lower) Combo

 

= +1 Allstats.. Coz it's kinda almost 100BP last time, and just thinking for its worth... Tnx! 

 

 

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sandbox said:

Is this the day?

Day for what sir? 🤔

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

images for new costumes when wear please so we can see which looks best when being used :) ty

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Misteltein said:

images for new costumes when wear please so we can see which looks best when being used :) ty

type @quest there is a Dressing Coach in there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added +1 All Stats Combo on the ff items

  • Dragon Helm
  • Dragon Sword
  • Black Dragon Helm
  • Black Dragon Sword
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

Changelog

 

March 6 Changelog

Updated HG Rotation

Updated KoE Shop

Updated Vote Shop

Updated Activity Shop

Updated Lotti Girl NPC

Added +1 All Stats Combo on the ff items

  • Dragon Helm
  • Dragon Sword
  • Black Dragon Helm
  • Black Dragon Sword

 

I'm not yet done for today. So keep checking this thread for changes.

from Koe Shop (Piamette Set Combo is total of 1000 Koe Points) xD +1 stats <3 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jedi Doge said:

Added +1 All Stats Combo on the ff items

  • Dragon Helm
  • Dragon Sword
  • Black Dragon Helm
  • Black Dragon Sword

Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Katakuri said:

Day for what sir? 🤔

 

Guess not yet :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i know this is out of topic ..... sorry ... but sir @Jedi Doge please kindly help me about "forgot password is not working" ISSUE... i already sent u pm , been 6days waiting for your response..

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Additional stats to Valkyrie Blessing, Black Valkyrie Vlessing and New Valkyrie Blessing.

its a lot of BP as well and is now disregarded cause there's no attributes given. 

-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AlphaEcho said:

Additional stats to Valkyrie Blessing, Black Valkyrie Vlessing and New Valkyrie Blessing.

its a lot of BP as well and is now disregarded cause there's no attributes given. 

If you need stats, then go for other costumes with additional stats. They are just a 40 BP costume and you expect more of it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now