Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedi Doge

February 17 Changelog

20 posts in this topic

Changelog

February 17 Changelog

Donation Headgear Rotation Suggestion

Added BG Rental Shop at Prontera 147 153(BETA)

Updated some MVP card texture

• Ifrit Card
  • Randgris Card
  • Crothen Card

High Priest Additional Skill(BETA)

• Coluceo Heal
  • Clementia
  • Canto Candidus
  • Lauda Agnus
  • Lauda Ramus
  • Silentium

Updated WoE Castles

• Kriemhild (Morning WoE)
  • Eeyolbriggar (Morning WoE)
  • Bamboo Grove Hill
  • Neuschwanstein
  • Swanhild
  • Scarlet Palace
  • Skidbladnir (WoE SE)

New MVP Card

• Berzebub Card
  • Drop Rate: 0.50%
  • Map: Abbey03
  • Effect List:
    • STR + 2
    • Enable to use Level 4 Warm Wind
      • Additional Hit + 2 per refine rate

Donation 2 Days Sale! Get 30% Discount on BP and DT Shop til February 19, 2018.

15 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

• Berzebub Card
  • Effect List:
    • STR + 2

Compound location for Berzebub please.

Just now, ChanhaLzkie said:

Compound location for Berzebub please.

RNeeC1e.png

@Jedi Doge can you increase it to Level 5 so that any job can use Ghost element? There are weapons that are Ghost-type like Immaterial Sword but there's no slot. Also, where can we put this card?

10 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

New MVP Card

• Berzebub Card
  • Effect List:
    • STR + 2

3 minutes ago, Vox Populi said:

RNeeC1e.png

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, mico0125 said:

@Jedi Doge can you increase it to Level 5 so that any job can use Ghost element? There are weapons that are Ghost-type like Immaterial Sword but there's no slot. Also, where can we put this card?

No to this. You'll see every get melted by Lord Knights because almost everyone uses Ghostring Cards on WOE.

Edited by ChanhaLzkie

7 minutes ago, ChanhaLzkie said:

Thanks!

No to this. You'll see every get melted by Lord Knights because almost everyone uses Ghostring Cards on WOE.

Correct.

3 minutes ago, ChanhaLzkie said:

Thanks!

I see. Will it be good to disable Berzebub Card(if ever you plan to increase Warm Wind to Level 5) in WoE like Assassin Cross Card just so that melee jobs(excluding Siths and Jedis) that are farming at HoH can use Ghost element? @Jedi Doge

Does belze summon from bloody branch also drops card?it would be great if it does

4 hours ago, tatari said:

Does belze summon from bloody branch also drops card?it would be great if it does

No.

4 hours ago, mico0125 said:

I see. Will it be good to disable Berzebub Card(if ever you plan to increase Warm Wind to Level 5) in WoE like Assassin Cross Card just so that melee jobs(excluding Siths and Jedis) that are farming at HoH can use Ghost element? @Jedi Doge

Never. Sorry.

Just now, Jedi Doge said:

Never. Sorry.

A'ight. Thank you for the update and answering my questions! /no1

is it a Restricted Card as well? i see that the card is color RED.

Edited by Astral

please buff cyclops eye, because using Hollow Mask with 3% attack is have a better damage output compare to cyclops.

plus it's a donation item.

17 minutes ago, mico0125 said:

Ghost vs Ghost would do so much damage. There would be no counter measure for Champs as they can easily go for Ghost element and FO you to death when dealing with GR users.

51 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

New MVP Card

• Berzebub Card
  • Effect List:
    • STR + 2

Donation 2 Days Sale! Get 30% Discount on BP and DT Shop til February 19, 2018.

I would like to suggest to make it that when they switch headgears, the element will be removed because I'm pretty sure they'll just be using it for changing element and not for killing.

The additional HIT Rate will be disregarded too because I think no one will upgrade their Colored Valkyrie Helms for a few HIT Rate in exchange for additional DEF which will result for a much higher Thanable Damage.

24 minutes ago, Astral said:

is it a Restricted Card as well? i see that the card is color RED.

RARE Cards has been updated to RED Card Item Texture but not every RED Card is a part of the 2-Max Restriction.

51 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

Updated some MVP card texture

• Ifrit Card
  • Randgris Card
  • Crothen Card

Edited by ChanhaLzkie

1 hour ago, ChanhaLzkie said:

I would like to suggest to make it that when they switch headgears, the element will be removed because I'm pretty sure they'll just be using it for changing element and not for killing.

The additional HIT Rate will be disregarded too because I think no one will upgrade their Colored Valkyrie Helms for a few HIT Rate in exchange for additional DEF which will result for a much higher Thanable Damage.

RARE Cards has been updated to RED Card Item Texture but not every RED Card is a part of the 2-Max Restriction.

There's nothing wrong if the element will remain. its just like elemental converters for level 4 warm wind I think.. And also for the upgrades for hit rate is just like the variant shoes, you have to upgrade to get more hp. but sacrifice for increase in def.

My only one concern about the boss cards is the sniper card,The 200 Hit is ok but i think the 50% lifesteal is too much that makes somebody like immortal in 1 on 1 battle or in pvp😂😈✌

kindly check dis NO EFFECT +1 all status

My Snapshot_16.jpg

7 minutes ago, C O D E said:

kindly check dis NO EFFECT +1 all status

My Snapshot_16.jpg

You have the complete set?

awts nid mask huhu

2 hours ago, banj said:

There's nothing wrong if the element will remain. its just like elemental converters for level 4 warm wind I think.. And also for the upgrades for hit rate is just like the variant shoes, you have to upgrade to get more hp. but sacrifice for increase in def.

My only one concern about the boss cards is the sniper card,The 200 Hit is ok but i think the 50% lifesteal is too much that makes somebody like immortal in 1 on 1 battle or in pvp😂😈✌

indeed, this is already a report from long ago, the hit is fine, but having 50% in it makes it OP, and also pls make all the lhz cards tradeable, this will also result in reducing of credits, afaik, some of the players keeping more credits in order to purchase these cards... make it tradeable and you'll see how the donate items and credits will move so fast and decrease in price, because most likely the trades will be credits + sets + donate items = 1 pc of lhz card.

Edited by Lmao

Guys, I know you love to discuss in-game related stuff, but please, keep this thread on track and avoid de-railing it with off-topic agendas.

You may freely discuss it in the correct forums, and at the same time - you can attract others with the same interest or different opinion.

Things are getting out of hand with the past few threads that we created, and we don't want to strictly enforce the rules.

I am locking this thread in the meantime.