Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedi Doge

January 24 Changelog

54 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AlphaEcho said:

Finally ! Someone who make sense here.  Yeah,  jaguar hat is official and the GM is just too D__B to nerf or disable the skill that cones with it for the sake of revamping donation items.

Anyways,  i don't wanna argue with em'haters and stew feed followers.  Cheers mate!

The one thing I hate about all of your posts is that you act like this update was a personal attack towards you. You know @Jedi Doge woke up and was like "I'm just gonna mess up AlphaEcho day". Next is you have such a piss poor attitude, calling people dumb or in your words D__B. If you don't like the change there's other servers without @Jedi Doge there. Atleast at that point its 1 less server with you on it also. 

1 hour ago, DR4LUC0N said:

The one thing I hate about all of your posts is that you act like this update was a personal attack towards you. You know @Jedi Doge woke up and was like "I'm just gonna mess up AlphaEcho day". Next is you have such a piss poor attitude, calling people dumb or in your words D__B. If you don't like the change there's other servers without @Jedi Doge there. Atleast at that point its 1 less server with you on it also. 

i guess @AlphaEcho the butthurt idiot dont know what will happen to asura strike damage if they didnt nerf the jaguar after updating the blackset hope this idiot gets banned permanently

55 minutes ago, Zone said:

i guess @AlphaEcho the butthurt idiot dont know what will happen to asura strike damage if they didnt nerf the jaguar after updating the blackset hope this idiot gets banned permanently

I don't think name calling is the right thing to do. When you call someone names it's dropping down to their level.

Closing for a few days to cool people off.