Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedi Doge

January 24 Changelog

54 posts in this topic

Follow up.

• Black Set Update
    • Black Valkyrie Helm now gives 10 Str, 5 Dex
    • Black Set Combo now gives 10 Str, 5 Hit
  • Red Set Update
    • Red Set Combo now gives 5 Dex, 5 Hit, 10% Bow Damage
  • Token Quest delay is now 2 hours
    • Back to normal(1 hour delay), but we'll update the reward soon.

31 minutes ago, A2 said:

Despite having credit sinker having only Job Costume Ticket as a reward isn't something to look up to specially that it really has a low chance but with the new Neo VH hitting the donation list and soon will be added in Lotti I think that might make high rollers play lotti. 

The credits circulating the server has destroyed the current Economy of Darkside thus we need a way to reduce new credits getting into the server, hitting the Token is a good way to start. Fret not newbies, this will wouldn't last a lifetime, maybe a month or 2. 

You can't edp inside and outside castle during WoE. 

can we just remove the "500M exchange 100Token" or reduce it either than make the delay to 2 hours? i dont think its a good start because some people using the tokens for cdrops for making DF weap or Vset... their price will going up quickly by now

and yeah adding new costume like Neo VHelm is good for 100Cred, think again about token.

Edited by imandio

8 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

Changelog

January 24 Changelog

•  
  • Hall of Herritage Update
    • Not working during KoE
    • Not working during WoE
    • Updated Mob Skills
    • Updated Mob Stats
    • Updated Mob Elements

What skills has been added to the Mobs? May we know please because it isn't included in the @mi command. Thank you

20 minutes ago, ChanhaLzkie said:

What skills has been added to the Mobs? May we know please because it isn't included in the @mi command. Thank you

try @tools LOL :D

1 hour ago, ChanhaLzkie said:

You can see them on the guide that i've created.

15 minutes ago, sandbox said:

You can see them on the guide that i've created.

Is the H. Hearst Helmsley (Assassin) mob different? Because I can't deal any CRIT damage against the Assassin mob but I can against the other 5 mobs.

2 minutes ago, ChanhaLzkie said:

Is the H. Hearst Helmsley (Assassin) mob different? Because I can't deal any CRIT damage against the Assassin mob but I can against the other 5 mobs.

Will check on this

59 minutes ago, AlphaEcho said:

Worst update.  RIP darkside RO.  WASTE OF DONATIONS.

and another idiot who acts like he donate but cant read the whole conversation in the thread first. :P i know jhake well and i hope u wont get banned for saying rip darksidero

Edited by Zone

How often is the Activity/ Vote points HGs are updated. Or they don't?

44 minutes ago, Scytheart said:

How often is the Activity/ Vote points HGs are updated. Or they don't?

Once a month. Just wait for it.

3 hours ago, AlphaEcho said:

Worst update.  RIP darkside RO.  WASTE OF DONATIONS.

Please learn to read all the comments in the thread.

8 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

Follow up.

• Black Set Update
  • Red Set Update
    • Red Set Combo now gives 5 Dex, 5 Hit, 10% Bow Damage

thankyou for understanding... +1

Just want a good explanation on why the jaguar hat (crazy uproar) was disabled. Thanks!

Edited by Swanage

16 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

Changelog

January 24 Changelog

• Black Set Update
  •  

+1 fast response, keep up the good work guys :)

17 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

Changelog

January 24 Changelog

• Patched RK's jRO Sprite

The RK sprite still looks the same even after patches.

I have asked around, they are seeing the same thing even after successful patches.

it much better to do +10 str +10 dex  blackset

13 hours ago, A2 said:

Despite having credit sinker having only Job Costume Ticket as a reward isn't something to look up to specially that it really has a low chance but with the new Neo VH hitting the donation list and soon will be added in Lotti I think that might make high rollers play lotti. 

The credits circulating the server has destroyed the current Economy of Darkside thus we need a way to reduce new credits getting into the server, hitting the Token is a good way to start. Fret not newbies, this will wouldn't last a lifetime, maybe a month or 2. 

You can't edp inside and outside castle during WoE. 

Sir Please Do Fix Battle Ground Bounded Items.

5 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

Once a month. Just wait for it.

Please learn to read all the comments in the thread.

Ok so it's like the best way to revamp a donation item is to disable an official item which gives +4str just for +1str. Haha!  Good thinking. I guess that's how you habdle things.. Anyways i won't argue, this is your server you can do anything with it so..LMFAO and GoodLuck! 

Edited by AlphaEcho
puny

1 hour ago, AlphaEcho said:

Ok so it's like the best way to revamp a donation item is to disable an official item which gives +4str just for +1str. Haha!  Good thinking. I guess that's how you habdle things.. Anyways i won't argue, this is your server you can do anything with it so..LMFAO and GoodLuck! 

Clearly an idiocy.

2 hours ago, AlphaEcho said:

It's a private server after all isn't it?

1 hour ago, Jedi Doge said:

Clearly an idiocy.

Pawned + Owned badly.

3 hours ago, AlphaEcho said:

lol stop it boi u just look stupid :D

2 hours ago, A2 said:

It's already re updated man, 

Black Helm gives +10 str and +5 dex and in combo with Black Valkyrie Wings, It gives off another +10 Str and +5 Hit rate.. Nice revamp for black set, the sad thing is that jaguar is nerfed of its crazy uproar skill...

HOH its not for newbie anymore !!

in my opinion is better revert the update :'(

Edited by L a g

8 hours ago, Lmao said:

It's already re updated man, 

Black Helm gives +10 str and +5 dex and in combo with Black Valkyrie Wings, It gives off another +10 Str and +5 Hit rate.. Nice revamp for black set, the sad thing is that jaguar is nerfed of its crazy uproar skill...

Finally ! Someone who make sense here.  Yeah,  jaguar hat is official and the GM is just too D__B to nerf or disable the skill that cones with it for the sake of revamping donation items.

Anyways,  i don't wanna argue with em'haters and stew feed followers.  Cheers mate!