Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedi Doge

December 23 Changelog

35 posts in this topic

Changelog

 

December 23 Changelog

  • Fixed Wrong Description
  • Fixed Wrong Item Script
  • Fixed Wrong NPC Script
  • Disabled Butterfly Wing in PvP Room
  • Disabled Fly Wing in PvP Room
  • Added Dragonforce Lightsaber in Donation Shop
    • Soon to release on Star Wars Weapon Quest
  • Disabled Pets in GvG Maps
    • Automatically returned to egg when entering the GvG map

 

Added Weekly MVP Ranking

  • Top 5 in the ranking will receive rewards weekly.
    • You need to claim the prize in Weekly MVP Ranking NPC in @quest Room
  • Rewards List
    • Top 1: 100 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 2: 80 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 3: 60 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 4: 40 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 5: 20 Activity Points and 100 Credits

 

Added Power Ups in PvP Room

  • Power Ups respawn every 2 minutes in random coordination
    • Buffs - Gives you full buffs, fcp and foods
    • Haste - Increase your movespeed for 2 minutes
    • Double Damage - Doubled your ATK and MATK rate
    • Bounty - Gives you 1~3 Credits
    • Invisibility - Name says it all

 

Added Job Costume NPC

  • Allow you to change your job sprite/costume to first class and 3rd classes.
  • You need 1 Job Costume Ticket to unlock the costume.
    • Will be available in Bonus Points shop soon.
  • Once you've unlocked the class costume, you will be able to change it anytime with no additional fee.
 

WVQklSd.jpg

 

Added Mission Board in @quest Room

  • Not yet done, but we will add more quest later.
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great updates.

 

@Jedi Doge

@A2

 

Added Job Costume NPC = For this one.

Once you've unlocked the class costume, you will be able to change it anytime with no additional fee.

 

Will it still stay in database when you deleted your character and created a new one?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VahnSeymour said:

Great updates.

 

@Jedi Doge

@A2

 

Added Job Costume NPC = For this one.

Once you've unlocked the class costume, you will be able to change it anytime with no additional fee.

 

Will it still stay in database when you deleted your character and created a new one?

No. Because every new character has its own unique id. It's character bound anw.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

No. Because every new character has its own unique id. It's character bound anw.

Can we use this costume ticket for all of our characters, in one account?

Edited by Odessa
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Can we use this costume ticket for all of our characters, in one account?

its probably one ticket per character.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blitz0153 said:

its probably one ticket per character.

 

Omg, haha.. it would be nice if all characters in one accnt can use it 😃

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jedi Doge.. Yeah nice suggestion, it would be great if it would be transferrable to all of the characters within the account tho.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its says you need to pay 1 job costume ticket. the ticket is consumable. so you need to buy 1 job ticket per character you want to change. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jedi Doge said:

 

Changelog

 

December 23 Changelog

  • Fixed Wrong Description
  • Fixed Wrong Item Script
  • Fixed Wrong NPC Script
  • Disabled Butterfly Wing in PvP Room
  • Disabled Fly Wing in PvP Room
  • Disabled Pets in GvG Maps
    • Automatically returned to egg when entering the GvG map

 

Added Weekly MVP Ranking

  • Top 5 in the ranking will receive rewards weekly.
    • You need to claim the prize in Weekly MVP Ranking NPC in @quest Room
  • Rewards List
    • Top 1: 100 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 2: 80 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 3: 60 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 4: 40 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 5: 20 Activity Points and 100 Credits

 

Added Power Ups in PvP Room

  • Power Ups respawn every 2 minutes in random coordination
    • Buffs - Gives you full buffs, fcp and foods
    • Haste - Increase your movespeed for 2 minutes
    • Double Damage - Doubled your ATK and MATK rate
    • Bounty - Gives you 1~3 Credits
    • Invisibility - Name says it all

 

Added Job Costume NPC

  • Allow you to change your job sprite/costume to first class and 3rd classes.
  • You need 1 Job Costume Ticket to unlock the costume.
    • Will be available in Bonus Points shop soon.
  • Once you've unlocked the class costume, you will be able to change it anytime with no additional fee.

 

Hi sir @blitz0153, I think there is no indication here that it is a consumable, and will be gone once clicked... "maybe" it would work like a boarding halter...

 

@Jedi Doge and yeah, it would be great if it works like a boarding halter style hehe, tradeable and resellable.. can you please enligthen us? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shawty said:

Hi sir @blitz0153, I think there is no indication here that it is a consumable, and will be gone once clicked... "maybe" it would work like a boarding halter...

 

@Jedi Doge and yeah, it would be great if it works like a boarding halter style hehe, tradeable and resellable.. can you please enligthen us? 

Tried to make it like boarding halter but its complicated.

 

1 Ticket = 1 Job Costume. If you want to unlock the first class and 3rd class in your character. You will need 2 tickets.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

Tried to make it like boarding halter but its complicated.

 

1 Ticket = 1 Job Costume. If you want to unlock the first class and 3rd class in your character. You will need 2 tickets.

Thanks for the clarification. So the ticket is consumable but once you unlock it you can change anytime you want without any ticket.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jedi Doge said:

Tried to make it like boarding halter but its complicated.

 

1 Ticket = 1 Job Costume. If you want to unlock the first class and 3rd class in your character. You will need 2 tickets.

Oh i see, tnx for answering @Jedi Doge... Is this per character or per account? i mean once ive used this on my sniper, then i cant use it on other characters in my account?

Edited by Shawty
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Shawty said:

Oh i see, tnx for answering @Jedi Doge... Is this per character or per account? i mean once ive used this on my sniper, then i cant use it on other characters in my account

Per character only.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow up changes.

 

Added Dragonforce Lightsaber in Donation Shop

  • Soon to release on Star Wars Weapon Quest
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jedi Doge said:

Changelog

 

December 23 Changelog

  • Fixed Wrong Description
  • Fixed Wrong Item Script
  • Fixed Wrong NPC Script
  • Disabled Butterfly Wing in PvP Room
  • Disabled Fly Wing in PvP Room
  • Added Dragonforce Lightsaber in Donation Shop
    • Soon to release on Star Wars Weapon Quest
  • Disabled Pets in GvG Maps
    • Automatically returned to egg when entering the GvG map

 

Added Weekly MVP Ranking

  • Top 5 in the ranking will receive rewards weekly.
    • You need to claim the prize in Weekly MVP Ranking NPC in @quest Room
  • Rewards List
    • Top 1: 100 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 2: 80 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 3: 60 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 4: 40 Activity Points and 100 Credits
    • Top 5: 20 Activity Points and 100 Credits

 

Added Power Ups in PvP Room

  • Power Ups respawn every 2 minutes in random coordination
    • Buffs - Gives you full buffs, fcp and foods
    • Haste - Increase your movespeed for 2 minutes
    • Double Damage - Doubled your ATK and MATK rate
    • Bounty - Gives you 1~3 Credits
    • Invisibility - Name says it all

 

Added Job Costume NPC

  • Allow you to change your job sprite/costume to first class and 3rd classes.
  • You need 1 Job Costume Ticket to unlock the costume.
    • Will be available in Bonus Points shop soon.
  • Once you've unlocked the class costume, you will be able to change it anytime with no additional fee.
  Hide contents

WVQklSd.jpg

 

Added Mission Board in @quest Room

  • Not yet done, but we will add more quest later.

can you pls test a DF wep for Bio/Creator that adds AD dmg? if it can be implemented tyvm.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tiger LiLy said:

can you pls test a DF wep for Bio/Creator that adds AD dmg? if it can be implemented tyvm.

No DF weaps for AD. You will need INT for that like bazerald.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jedi Doge

 

Suggestion:

1. Please consider to disable Ice Wall in PvP. It ruins PvP spirit.

 

2. Will Peco2 change to Ferus with this sprite change as well?

-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

Tried to make it like boarding halter but its complicated.

 

1 Ticket = 1 Job Costume. If you want to unlock the first class and 3rd class in your character. You will need 2 tickets.

@Jedi Doge... Suggestion sir, maybe it can work like a 1st job costume suit / 3rd job costume suit which is equippable 

 

and or;

 

The ticket (Job sprite change ticket)  must be presented in the npc in order to change sprites,  "Just like the VIP system in the old original osro way back years ago"

 

In this way, we can still market the job costume tix/suits, and the bonus pts will not come to a waste if you want to change or delete character.

 

 

Just a humble suggestion sir, Thanks and more power DarksideRo

Edited by Odessa
5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Odessa said:

@Jedi Doge... Suggestion sir, maybe it can work like a 1st job costume suit / 3rd job costume suit which is equippable 

 

and or;

 

The ticket (Job sprite change ticket)  must be presented in the npc in order to change sprites,  "Just like the VIP system in the old original osro way back years ago"

 

In this way, we can still market the job costume tix/suits, and the bonus pts will not come to a waste if you want to change or delete character.

 

 

Just a humble suggestion sir, Thanks and more power DarksideRo

Up fo this man, and could this ticket can be purchased via woe / koe pts so that evryone can enjoy this feature 👌

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VahnSeymour said:

@Jedi Doge

 

Suggestion:

1. Please consider to disable Ice Wall in PvP. It ruins PvP spirit.

 

2. Will Peco2 change to Ferus with this sprite change as well?

 

Real PvP spirit isn't asking for nerfs (or complete removal) on things you fail to counter; real PvP spirit is thinking of ways to counter them. Ice wall has been part of PvP since wizards were out and about (year 2003?), and lots of people have developed their own ways of countering it. Your train of thought is like a wizard asking to disable maya and gtb cards in pvp because they counter them.

Edited by xern
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0