Welcome to DarksideRO Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jedi Doge

November 20 Changelog

18 posts in this topic

Changelog

November 20 Changelog

Added +1 All Stats in the ff items below

• Saiyan Aura
  • Saiyan God Aura
  • Lighthalzen Aura
  • Black Lighthalzen Aura
  • Fusion Lighthalzen Aura

Added 7 New Donation Items

• Geo Valkyrie Helm
  • Geo Dragon Wing
  • Venom Valkyrie Helm
  • Venom Dragon Wing
  • Dragonforce Revolver - Will be added to Star Wars Quest soon
  • Dragonforce Spear - Will be added to Star Wars Quest soon
  • Dragonforce Axe - Will be added to Star Wars Quest soon

Follow Up Changelog

• Fixed LHZ Aura Stats
  • PvP Shop
    • Removed Abrasive Box
    • Removed Chewy Ricecake Box
    • Removed Glass of Illusion Box
  • Mall Assorted Shop
    • Removed Glass of Illusion
    • Removed Honey Pastry
    • Removed Guarana Candy
    • Removed Abrasive
    • Activation Potion
    • Removed Buche De Noel
    • Removed Full SwingK
    • Removed Chewy Ricecake
    • Removed Distilled Fighting Spirit
    • Removed Herb of Incantation
    • Removed Aloevera
    • Durian

Great update!

Just wanna ask if the Dragonforce Sword will be equip-able for Assassin Crosses in the near future?

The Wing effects for Venom and Geo and helm for venom are too much. Too much flee for venom helm/ wing, too much stats for geo wing. too much. if you're gonna do that. the least you can do is buff the Black Set combo. 

tsk

3 hours ago, Rafisinsane said:

The Wing effects for Venom and Geo and helm for venom are too much. Too much flee for venom helm/ wing, too much stats for geo wing. too much. if you're gonna do that. the least you can do is buff the Black Set combo. 

tsk

u sound stupid then. do a lil bit more research bruh u obviously just check description without thinking the tier 1 and 2 item combos

Venom and Geo sets are just too..... OP.

There are two items that are now totally obsolete:

Traveler's hat and Icarus wings.

The difference between TH and Geo VH is... 5 agi VS 10 luk and 10% demi human reduc + combo for 5% more crit damage

---at least torn wings could still be used for PD purposes

The difference between Ica wings and Venom DW is:

Dwing has +5 all stats, +15 flee, and chance to have +15 more flee when receiving damage (phys/magic).

------------------------------------------------------------------

conclusion? Double attack sinxes are now a thing of the past. Ohhh, you're an sb sinx? Have a taste of my venom set + cyc + asprika(insta 150 flee). Triple phreeoni to the rescue, sacrifice damage to just hit them--- don't forget the 35% all elemental resistance to all elements except neutral(20)! wooooooo! Totally not OP, right?

all sinxes--- except breakers would now turn to crit build now.

I'm not biased, I don't use sinx for pvp.

P.S. less items to sell for arena farmers (nobody's gonna buy TH anymore)

Seraph helm on bg shop reduced 5k badges, but on arena shop it's still 20k points? :S

Please add Yocci, Rika, Gryphon sets, and AA Wings to Arena points shop, pls. :(

Edited by xern
welp

no side effects in helm?? like others?? increase damage to blah  blah blah.....gg...

7 hours ago, Rafisinsane said:

tsk

I totally agree with this, blackset is totally left behind compared to the other wing sets.

@xern yeah, venom set and geo set are totally op.. cyc + asprika + venom set ftw...

Black Set is mostly fine.  Physical melee classes are still 100% the dominant class on the server.  Crit builds are certainly going to be a lot stronger but Black Set is still alive and well.

Yea I also don't like the veno set, LKs are nerfed now not unless you have sniper card.

Follow Up Changelog

• Fixed LHZ Aura Stats
  • PvP Shop
    • Removed Abrasive Box
  • Mall Assorted Shop
    • Removed Honey Pastry
    • Removed Guarana Candy
    • Removed Abrasive
    • Activation Potion
    • Removed Buche De Noel
    • Removed Full SwingK
    • Removed Chewy Ricecake
    • Removed Aloevera
    • Durian

My response to those who are against Geo Set

Geo Set is mostly for Jedis, Siths, Assassin Cross and Snipers(Focused Arrow Strike)

Buffing Black Set will buff Lord Knights and Champions which doesn't benefit from Geo Set.

Geo Set on Assassin Cross in PvP/WOE isn't viable. It's only good against a 1v1 Class vs Class matchup.

Why? You'll need to use doppelganger card to compensate for the ASPD you'll need because you'll want to increase your Crit Rate via LUK and occupying card slots will lower your output damage.

To top it off, using Doppelganger + Awakening Potion + Lvl 5 EDP will lower your ASPD from 197 to 195. But as a Dual Dagger Assassin Cross, you'll be able to hit 197 ASPD even with Lvl 5 EDP.

And one more thing, if you're using Doppelganger and you've been affected by a PDFM, say goodbye to your ASPD unless if you put 2 Doppelganger cards on your weapon which will lower your output damage still again to 195 ASPD.

Good Luck with that.

Geo Set on Snipers in PvP/WOE is fine but Red Set is better. You'll gain a total of 30 DEX, 10% Increase bow damage, 10% inflict damage against a Geo Set with a total of 5 DEX 30% Critical Damage and 10% inflict damage.

I've already tested it on both full builds and Red Set still wins against Geo Set.

I think Geo Set was solely made to improve Jedis and Siths damage which are the most CRIT dependent Classes.

I've already tested it as well against a Full Black Set as well as Jedi Hood/Sith Hood + Demon Wing/Black Wing.

The damage dealt by my Jedi against the Emperium Punching Bag was increased by around 10% against a Jedi Hood + Demon Wing Combo and 5% against Demi Human Punching Bag with Full Black Set.

But Jedis are still underwhelming compared to Double Attack Type Assassin Cross when it comes to breaking.
My 180k Double Attack Sinx against my 38k Full Crit Jedi ( With Force Sacrifice On - RIP HP ) won't even be a contest. But it's still based on luck if you're the one to last hit the Emperium.

But when it comes to the Venom Wing, it really is too much I think.

Helm should only have either AGI + 20 or FLEE + 20 and not both to make it more the same as the other Valkyrie Helms.

The Wing's Flee should also be removed and adjust the bonus set FLEE from 10 to 15 instead because there's an additional proc chance for another 15 FLEE.
If you're a Lord Knight and you doesn't have a Sniper against High FLEE Professors and Clowns, just hit other classes instead :D

It's not that it matters to me because I only hit EMPs lol hahaha

And finally, regarding the Assorted usable items on the Item Shop at @go mall.

Those who doesn't have stocks of supplies will be on a disadvantage even though it's only for a bit of power up.

If you'll remove it from the Shop, remove all of them from the database except for the Aloeveras because some of them hunted it.

That's all what I got to say :D Keep the updates rolling and more power!

Edited by ChanhaLzkie

7 hours ago, Jedi Doge said:

Follow Up Changelog

• Fixed LHZ Aura Stats
  • PvP Shop
    • Removed Abrasive Box
  • Mall Assorted Shop
    • Removed Honey Pastry
    • Removed Guarana Candy
    • Removed Abrasive
    • Activation Potion
    • Removed Buche De Noel
    • Removed Full SwingK
    • Removed Chewy Ricecake
    • Removed Aloevera
    • Durian

Very nice update!

30 minutes ago, ChanhaLzkie said:

And finally, regarding the Assorted usable items on the Item Shop at @go mall.

Those who doesn't have stocks of supplies will be on a disadvantage even though it's only for a bit of power up.

If you'll remove it from the Shop, remove all of them from the database except for the Aloeveras because some of them hunted it.

I do agree! Better delete it completely because players that was able to stock those items will have an advantage

Edited by Velo

15 minutes ago, Velo said:

Very nice update!

I do agree! Better delete it completely because players that was able to stock those items will have an advantage

I do believe its entirely possible for devs to completely disable usables like what they did to the leftover Halloween candies. Best do it like that and adjust the sell price so some people who stacked loads of em can take back their zeny at least.

I agree on sir @ChanhaLzkie And sir @Velo Remove the effects of stacked Assorted Usable then adjust the price for reselling. +10 stats is Huge enough to be an advantage.

Aloes are disregarded.

I've seen how Geo works and it's just a light increase in damage but Venom set is way... Are we going to have the LHZ cards on donation to compete to the new items release. /flag

venom set is fine now since they removed the Flee+30 foods in the tool dealer. also its all about team work, even if u have 1,000 flee, 1 spider web = flee turns down to 50%